Chapter 11: Night Two: 2 a.m.

If you can't see media, it's withered Bonnie in the office
-

Ashton

Things started going downhill from this point onward. The horrible night started like this: Cal wanted to check if anyone was in the hallway. Not like that was a problem in itself, but it became one when the door got jammed.

After that, everything fell apart.

"Great going Calum." Michael scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't mean to!" Calum snapped.

"Guys just relax, we'll just have to use the masks now..." I sigh, running my fingers through my long hair.

Luke was checking the cameras, quite quickly I may add. He stopped when he got to one of the party rooms, squinting as he looked at the screen.

"Is...is that Chica?" Luke asked, making a face.

I walked over and looked behind him. Sure enough, a huge and very broken looking Chica was standing by some drawings and paper plate crafts. Her arms were spread out, wires hanging from where her hands would be. Her head is titled, jaw broken beyond repair, and costume filthy with dirt.

"I think that's definitely the old Chica..." I swallow.

"I like her upgrade, that thing is ugly." Michael scoffs, making me jump because I didn't realize that he had came up from behind me.

"Jeez, Mike you scared me!" I exclaim.

Suddenly a loud stream of radio static starts up again. The four of us immediately clamp our hands over our ears. Great, Mangle is back. I hate that thing. I hate all of them, but Mangle has a special place in my heart.

"Masks!" Luke shouts over the noise, tossing them to us before shoving his on, and falling limp on the ground.

Calum, with shaky hands, yanks his on, and follows Luke's example. Michael mutters something about needing to bring a pistol to work tomorrow before doing the same. Finally, I do the same.
I suck in a very nervous breath before laying completely still on the floor.

Above me, I see her. She prowls along the ceiling with ease, her head twisted the opposite way as she looks us over. I never thought I would ever feel like this: like prey.

She circles above us for a few minutes, the sound of metal on concrete ringing in our ears. Then, just as she's about to leave, the same voice calls out, "Y O U C A N T..."

Letting out a breath I have been holding, I take off my Freddy mask. The rest of the boys do the same. I look at them as we sit behind the desk.

"I hate that thing." Luke shivers.

The three of us nod. I doubt if I'm going to ever sleep again.

I peek over the desk. The coast seems clear, at least for now. I stand and get the tablet, winding the box and checking the rooms. Am I going crazy, or is the music box unwinding faster than before?

"H-hey, Ash?" Luke calls timidly from behind me.

"Yes, mate?" I ask, turning towards him.

"C-check the hall. I thought I heard footsteps." He plays with his BYU sweatshirt sleeves.

Nodding I grab the flashlight and turn it on, the beam flooding the hallway. The sight in front of me causes me to lose my breath and turn as white as snow.

A big purple bunny, faceless and decayed, stands literally three feet in front of me. It's head is twitching, hand reached out almost as if to strangle me. Red specks of eyes bore into my soul. This is Bonnie. This is my worst nightmare.