Description Warnings Details

So this fanfic, as you probably know, is based of the game Five Nights at Freddy's, which is a jump scare horror game created by a guy named Scott.

The game is really popular and I've actually played it like twice. All that I know about it comes from watching others play it and the theories that the "fandom" for this game has come up with.

Some of the theories I probably won't add because they are so gruesome. If you look them up you'll know what I'm talking about.

So basically the point of this game is to survive five nights at this restaurant that is a lot like chuck e. Cheeses.

In the first game, you simply close two doors, flip on lights, and check your cameras, because your character is the night guard.

In Five Nights at Freddy's Two, there aren't any doors but you do have a disguise and a flashlight.

I will be using aspects of both games for this book.

If you're interested, look up some stuff, but just know that us is a very creepy game.

Characters I will be using:

Chica: an animatronic chicken from the first game, only comes to right side and likes to stay for a while.

Bonnie: an animatronic bunny from the first game, comes to left side and usually leaves quick. (Scary as crap)

Freddy: from the first game, pretty allusive. You know he's moving when you hear his creepy laugh. Right side usually.

Foxy: hides in pirate cove. In disrepair and runs to your left side door when disturbed.

Toy Bonnie: from the newer game, usually doesn't cause trouble and can be avoided easy.

Toy Chica: skinnier version of the old one, stares at the end of the hall in front of you. Creepy if she's in another room.

Toy Freddy: usually stays in hallway, but does come into the office sometimes.

Mangle: a torn apart version of Foxy. The kids take it apart and it puts itself back together, very scary looking.

The puppet: sometimes called the marionette. Better keep that music box wound up.

So that's who I'll be using for sure and of course five SOS.

And this story is COMING SOON. Won't be around til my other four are done. And I may or may not delete it, depends on if you guys like it.

ALL THE SOUNDS FROM THE GAME ARE POSTED IN THIS VIDEO, SO IF I MENTION ONE YOULL KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE:)

So tell me what you think!!!!