Chapter 17: Night Three: 1 a.m.

^i really like the audio for this chapter. :)
-

Ashton

"L-let me play a s-song for you!" The cheerful bunny chirps.

Out of all the animatronics so far, Toy Bonnie is definitely the most annoying. It's voice is high pitched and hurts to hear. I want it to leave, it's lingered in the vent for nearly five minutes.

I spoke too soon. Toy Bonnie starts crawling out of the vent and curiously walks in front of us tilting his head at the sight of our masks.

He lingers in our vision for a few seconds before Calum does something completely insane.

He takes off his mask.

"Calum!" I hiss as quiet as possible as he crawls closer to Toy Bonnie.

"I know what I'm doing." He hisses back.

I watch in suspense, feeling behind me for one of our baseball bats if needed. Calum only sits there and Toy Bonnie analyzes him. After a minute, the robots backs up a step.

"Hey, l-little boy!" He chirps happily, "Are you h-having a good time at F-Freddy's?"

I can't help but snicker at 'little boy'. But hey, if the robots think that we're little kids, that's much better than them trying to murder us.

Calum has that look on his face that he always gets when he has a plan. I should either be really worried, or really grateful for that. Slowly, Calum stands up and speaks clearly and directly to Toy Bonnie.

"Actually Bonnie," he says with a mock sad tone, "I think I'm lost."

Clever Calum. I see what he's trying to do. He's trying to get Bonnie to tell him about the secret room that Vincent was talking about.

"You are?" The robot questions, "Where d-do you need to go? I'll h-help you!"

Calum, having to look up to see Toy Bonnie directly, slowly shrugs his shoulders.

"I wanted to play in the back room with some other kids. But it's locked away." Calum says with a pout.

If robots could frown, I feel like Toy Bonnie just did. He stands for a minute, possibly analyzing his data of the restaurant.

"I d-do not know of a b-back room." The robot says plainly.

Calum frowns, giving Bonnie a funny look.

"But, I-"

Before Calum can finish his full sentence, the blue robot's eyes turn a scarlet red, looking Calum up and down. Calum raises a brow, leaning back away from Bonnie a little.
Then, a robot voice that is definitely not Bonnie's comes from the robot's jaws.

"Children, animatronics, and parents are not permitted inside the safe rooms in any and all Fazbear locations."

"Safe rooms?" Calum wonders out loud, as Bonnie's eyes turn back to normal.

Luke, Michael, and I look at each other, all of us thinking the same thing: what are the safe rooms for?

"I-I'll see you later, kids!" Bonnie giggles, crawling back over to the vents, disappearing soon after.

Calum sighs, flopping back down in the desk chair. He rubs his head, obviously getting a headache.