Chapter 3: Night One: 1 a.m.

Ashton

"What is it doing?" Luke asks as I pick up the flashlight slowly that Calum had dropped.

The chicken stays in the exact same spot, it's eyes are trained on us, giving me an awful feeling.

"Where the heck is it's beak?" Michael asks, staring back at the robot.

"Who cares?!" I exclaim, "It won't freaking leave!" I rapidly flash the light at the scantily clad chicken.

"If this is a kids place, why is that thing wearing nothing but panties and a bib?" Calum laughs, "Maybe I could take a picture and leak it's nudes."

The four of us laugh, but still keep our eyes on the thing that continues to stand there.

"Let's ask it!" Luke goes along with it, "Hey, Sexy Chick! Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?" He laughs, pointing at the chickens panties.

Suddenly the chicken tilts it's head to the side with an ear splitting creak, shutting us up instantly. It then appears to blink and tilts it's head back into place.

"H-H-Hi kids! It's-s your best friend C-Chica!" It, or I suppose she, says as her voice box malfunctions.

"Um, she didn't sound like that before." Luke whispers, backing up away from the hallway.

"Who wants-s-s some p-p-pizza?!" The quirky chicken screeches.

"We're good." Michael whimpers with his hands held up in surrender.

"G-guys? We have another problem." I say nervously, "The bear is gone too."

"What?" They hiss at me.

I point to the show stage video feed where now only the bright blue bunny stands.

The same loud creaking noise in the hallway starts again, like when we first saw Chica. In an instant, behind her, appears a huge robot bear. The four of us scream and jump backwards.

"H-h-hi F-F-Freddy!" Chica squeaks, "These kids-s are b-b-being mean-n to me!" Her voice doesn't change but I can tell the female robot is angry.

"W-What-t?" Freddy turns towards us, "T-that's not v-very nice."

To our horror, the bear starts walking towards us. We back ourselves against the wall and start freaking out. What are we gonna do?

Freddy keeps coming closer. I catch a glance of my tablet by my side. There's a small red caution triangle in the bottom left corner. I freak and flip it on, winding up the box as fast as I can.

While I'm looking down, my eye catches a glimpse of something else, my eyes widening at the small glance of hope. There is a box at the top of the screen that reads: DOOR. Frantically, I tap it and look up, Freddy is practically in the office!

Just before he can set a paw inside the office, a huge steel door slides down from the top of the gaping entrance. It slams down with a ground shaking thud, blocking Freddy out.

"H-Hey! Come out-t!" Freddy demands while banging on the door.

"No thank you." Calum whispers, crouched in the fetal position.

"How did you do that, Ash?" Luke asks, still trying to breathe properly, "The phone guy didn't say anything about a door!"

I shrug at Luke. I look back at the door and I see something. On the huge door, hangs a piece of notebook paper, it's duct taped to it.

Very quietly, I creep over to the door.

"Ashton! What are you doing?!" Michael hisses.

I continue to tiptoe across the office. When I finally reach the door, I pluck the paper off the door and quickly head back to where my friends are.

"What does it say?" Calum asks.

I clear my throat and start to read. The note is written in scrawly handwriting, like someone was in a hurry to write it.

"To whomever is insane enough to work here after me,
I'm sure by now one of those demonic animatronics has attempted to get in there. Obviously so, or why else would you have closed the door?

I'm in pretty bad shape, after all, when I worked in that hellhole, there wasn't a door to protect me! I made a special request for that door, and it shouldn't do anything to your power, just know that it can get jammed sometimes...

I'm going to give you some tips to use during your shift. I suggest you follow them unless you have a death wish.

1: FOR HEAVENS SAKE, KEEP THAT MUSIC BOX WOUND UP!!! YOU DONT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT!!!

2: if you're going to put on your mask or check the camera, MAKE SURE you check BOTH vents and the hall with your light! Someone will find you if you fail to do so.

3: Listen. Sounds are everything. Listen in the hall, the vents, the rooms, everywhere. Find patterns.

4: watch for that dumb kid, the one that laughs, he will be the death of you...or his friend will be anyway.

5: watch the vents, those things are smarter than you think.

6: Foxy. You must watch Foxy.

Follow these strategies and you might make it. Do not try to leave because they will find you. Only five nights, thirty hours, try to survive that long.

Hope this helps,
-Jeremy Fitzgerald

P.S: Goldie is real...

✖️✖️✖️

Do you even know how excited I am for this?!?!?