Chapter 7: Night One: 5 a.m.

Lol the audio is long, but the only one I could find ;)
--

Ashton

"She's back already?" I demand, looking over at the left vent where the boys were sitting.

"Looks like it." Calum shivers, he really doesn't like this robot, "I think she has a crush on me." He giggles nervously.

Chica' s face isn't quite visible from our vent yet, but I can see her in my cameras. Why she didn't have a beak, or eyes for that matter, is beyond me.

I flip through the rooms, winding the box, before flipping back. However, as I'm flipping through them, my screen freezes on the main hall way.

I squint to see the hall, as if to check if anything's changed. At first glance, nothing has appeared to have changed: Freddy is still there, waiting for the door to open. Then I peer closer, focusing not in the hall, but instead on the walls.

That's when I see it: the posters have changed. Now, what used to show pictures of little kids playing happily with the robots, are blue posters with a crying child in the middle of them.

They look exactly like the kid from that game my tablet made me post earlier!

But wait, there's something else on the wall. I zoom in as far as I can go until I can read the newly found paper.

This was where the rules were. I remember looking at them when the manager showed us around, but this piece of text is not the rules, it's a newspaper clipping. I've zoomed in enough that I can read the text, I decide to do so out loud:

KIDS VANISH AT LOCAL PIZZARIA, BODIES NOT FOUND

Two local children were reportedly lured into a ball room in the late hours of operation at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria on the night of June 26th.

While video surveillance footage identified the man responsible and led to his capture the following morning, the children then themselves were never found and are presumed dead.

Police believe that the suspect dressed as a mascot to gain the children's trust.

"Woah, what are you taking about Ashton?" Luke slowly walks over to me, still nervous about the slutty chicken in the vent.

"Come look. Someone changed these posters!" I exclaim.

Luke looks over my shoulder to see the newspaper clip. His eyes dart back and forth like a ping pong game until he's finished reading the passage. He thinks for a moment, not saying anything, then he snaps his fingers as if he's found the answer.

"Didn't that Phone Guy say something about an 'old location'?" He asks, demanding an answer that I believe he already knows.

"Yes?"

"What if that happened at the old place? It sounds like it could be." Luke shrugs.

"That doesn't really explain why the poster moved though," I put in, "after all, we should be the only humans in here..."

Luke shrugs.

"I have an odd feeling about him." Luke states.

"Who? Phone Guy?" I furrow my brows and make a face, "But he's helping us, isn't he?"

Luke shrugs once more.

"I don't know man, I feel like he's hiding something." He says simply.

I really don't know where Luke got these suspicions, after all the man on the phone is the only one who has taught us how to survive this place at night.