Prologue: Looking For a Job

^if you're on a phone I thought it would be cool to listen to this while you read^

•••

•Summer 1987•

Ashton

It was another boring Saturday in June. I had nothing to do, and no money to do anything even if I wanted to. My only source of entertainment was my three best mates: Luke, Michael, and Calum

"I'm so bored!" I announce, flopping down on my couch.

"Same." Calum agreed, taking a drink of the soda he had in his hand.

Luke was asleep on the couch, he groans as I flopped next to him.

"I want to go somewhere." Michael declares.

"You don't have any money, idiot." Calum laughs.

It was the summer before our senior year in high school. The four of us had no jobs and of course, no money. Plus, our parents had stopped giving us financial aid.

Michael groans "I know that! We need to get jobs guys."

"I know but they're all so boring." I interjected.

Calum looks at me.

"When was the last time you looked at the jobs in the paper?" He asks.

I shrug.

"A week or so ago?" I tell him, unsure.

"I'll look again." Michael says, as he heads to grab the paper. "I'll find something that requires absolutely no experience." He laughs.

He grabs the paper and starts scanning it. He had only been looking for about ten minutes before he found something.

"Hey, here's something." He says as he motions for us to come over.

I flick Luke on the side of his head to get him to sit up. He stretches and yawns before joining the rest of us at the table.

"This looks interesting, look:"

"HELP WANTED: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Family pizzeria looking for a few security guards to work the night shift. 12-6a.m.

Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

*Freddy Fazbear's is not responsible for injury or dismemberment*"

"Dismemberment?!" Calum asks in a creeped out tone.

"Meh, probably some stupid kid got hurt." Michael shrugs although he doesn't sound sure.

"I think Harry had a birthday there once," I say, "Those characters gave him cake and prizes."

"Says here, that there are four that are on display and several others that are for parts. Plus a few 'fun features'." Michael continues.

"How much does it pay?" I ask.

"Doesn't say, but it looks like a fun job." Luke says.

"Does it say how long it will be before we get our paycheck?" Calum asks.

"Five nights." Michael reads.

"So we just have to watch the place?" Luke asks, "Seems easy enough."

"I think we should do it." I agree.

"Should we go apply?" Michael suggests.

"Yeah, I'll drive!" Luke says.

We had no idea what we were in for.

•••

HOPE THIS IS GOOD! Oh and the setting is more like FNaF2 and I'll add some stuff from FNaF1as well.