Chapter 35: Night Five: 5 a.m.

Mike and Bailey fan art by @xxelizabeth5sosxx HOPE IT SHOWS UP !!
-

Ashton

Our moment of safety was over, now it was back to business.

With only one hour to go, what could possibly go wrong?

"Ashton, pass me the tablet, will you?" Michael raised a hand from the vent, peering inside of it as he does so.

"Sure, do you see something?" I question, walking over to him and handing him the tablet.

"That's the thing, I haven't seen or heard anything." He mumbles, furrowing his brows as he checks the cameras, frowning when he finds nothing.

"They've all gone silent..." Michael then whispers, looking back up at me in confusion.

"That's really weird." I nod, feeling the dread in my chest start to grow, swallowing hard.

"What's weird?" Luke raises a brow, walking over to us, looking over Michael's shoulder.

"None of the robots have made any noise. Even Mangle has been silent." I tell him, shrugging, "I have no idea why."

"I don't like the sound of that." Calum murmurs from the other vent, obviously growing nervous.

"Maybe they just shut down early tonight?" Luke suggests weakly.

"Maybe..." I trail off, but I don't really believe that that's the case.

"Well, if that is true, maybe we could sneak out early?" Michael asks, looking up at me.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Mike." We almost got killed an hour ago and he suggests that?

"Sorry....it was just a thought." He mumbles, looking back down at the tablet, then his eyes widen, "I can't find any of them anywhere." He breathes.

"That's ridiculous." Calum huffs, folding his arms over his chest, "Where should they be?"

"I don't know, Calum, why don't you look?" Michael turns and looks at him with a glare.

Cal snatches the tablet from him, flipping through all of them again, eyebrows knitting together when he didn't find anything.

"I don't understand..." He mutters.

"I told you so." Michael rolls his eyes.

"That doesn't explain where they are!" Luke hisses, growing more anxious by the second.

"Luke calm down, we don't know if anything is even wrong." I say, keeping my voice even as I speak.

"Then where are they, Ashton?" Luke demands, his tired blue eyes dark with irritation.

"I don't kn-!"

"I-I'm Chica! Let-t's eat!"

"A-Argh! T-Time to j-join my crew!"

"H-Hey everyone, and w-w-welcome to (hell) Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"

"I-I'm Bonnie, I-I play guitar in a b-band!"

It was like someone dumped ice down my back, how fast chills rose up my spine, and realization hits me.

All of them are right outside the door.

I look over all my friends, who have all turned white as ghosts. They've all gotten to their feet, and have started to back up to the wall.

"HAHAHAHA...."

"So this is how it ends..." Michael groans, picking up a bat, and giving the rest of the tools to us.

"Don't say that, Michael." Luke snaps, obviously so done with everything, grabbing a spray bottle.

There's a heavy pounding on the door, all of them obviously trying to break in here. I try to convince myself that they can't, but they are causing damage to the door, denting it and pounding on it again and again.

"P-Please let us in!"

"D-Don't l-l-lock us away!"

When the door finally caves in and crashes down with a horrifying this, all of us let out a scream. All of the robots, toy and withered, stare right back at us.

"H-Hello, boys, i-it's time to (die) play!" Screeches Toy Chica.

Looking at all of them in the hall, I think fast, we have to get out and beat them to the front door.

"Guys, when I say, follow me, and run." I hiss under my breath, holding my baseball bat tight in my hand.

It's times like this that I am glad my friends trust me so much, because they didn't even question my command. They only nod, because I'm their only option.

The robots start stomping in the room one by one, closer and closer. Freddy is almost next to me, the hall is almost clear.

"Now!" I shout, sprinting towards the open doorway, Luke, Cal, and Mike following close behind me.

We make it into the hall, and into the maze of party rooms, but we are far from safe.

"C-Come back!" Bonnie calls from behind us, the stomping footsteps gaining on us.

Panting, none of us slow down for even a second, pushing over chairs and decorations, adrenaline pulsing through us. Suddenly, Calum screams, causing the rest of us to turn around.

"Help!" Calum yells, one arm caught behind his back by Chica, his eyes full of fear.

"Let him go!" Luke shouts, spraying her arm so it malfunctions and drops Calum, who instantly starts sprinting again, clear to the front door.

All of us follow, running on top of tables to avoid the robots and push the door open just as the clock hits six a.m.

We all fall onto the sidewalk, but stand up and sprint down the street until the restaurant is out of sight. Only then do we stop and catch our breath, our legs shaking.

"That," Luke pants, "was way too close."

"No kidding..." Michael groans, "And we still have another night to go."

"You two are insane." Calum mutters, "Absolutely insane."

I look over at them, still trying to catch my breath, but I can't help but grin, it's a tired crazy grin but still. We are alive, that's a reason to smile.

We survived five nights at Freddy's.

Little did we know, we were still far from done. We had no idea what we were in for next.

Vincent

Tomorrow is when I make my move.

Luke and Michael will be alone and unprepared. It's time for me to finish what I've started, it's time to end this.

I wish I could say I regret this desire, but I don't. I find sick satisfaction in my disturbing plans. Achieving my goals only adds to my satisfaction.

I've been unsuccessful for too long, it's time for this to end. This is going to end in blood, one way or another.

-
HAPPY OCTOBER! I'M BEING CHICA FOR HALLOWEEN, WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?

Sorry for not updating. I know my goal was to finish this by the end of September but that didn't happen. I'm now shooting for Halloween, I hope. SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO SHORT AS WELL /)-(\

Thank you all for sticking with this story. One more chapter before night six ;)

Predictions??