Chapter 12: Night Two: 3 a.m.

^AWESOME MASHGLE FANART BY cyberspaces THANKS! ^

✖️✖️

Ashton

I immediately duck, Foxy leaping over my head, jaws snapping at my face. I scream and such under the desk. The robot lets out a roar and pushes the desk over with all its force. I screech and run as fast as I can away from the fox.

I don't have a very big lead for long, Foxy presses me against the wall, an all too realistic growl coming from his jaws. His claws move down the wall and onto my shoulders, digging into them. I scream out in pain trying to shove the robot off of me.

"HEY! OVER HERE!" Calum yells.

The fox turns its head 180 degrees to face Calum and removes his claws from my shoulders, which have started to bleed.

"S-so k-kiddie, y-you want t-t-to (die) join m-my c-crew?" It taunts, jumping away from the wall and right at Calum.

"CALUM RUN!" Luke yells, jumping on Foxy's back.

Calum doesn't waste a second, he leaps up and runs to me, pressing his back against the wall just as I'm doing. His caramel eyes are wide in terror as he watches Luke try to fight off Foxy.

Luke's eyes are wild and his hand is clamped on the red fur of Foxy's costume, the other punching the thing's head repeatedly. His teeth are clenched and he punches the thing until his knuckles bleed.

Foxy lets out a horrible loud screeching sound and rears back, throwing Luke off of his shoulders and onto the floor. He cries out as he lands on his back, the wind being thrown out of him as he gasps for air.

"LUKE!" Michael suddenly jumps in front of our blonde friend, holding up a chair in front of him like a lion tamer.

Foxy inspects Michael for a fraction of a second before leaping at him too.

Without hesitation, Michael lets out a yell and swings the chair at Foxy's face, shattering the chair and tossing Foxy backwards about two feet.

Michael, green eyes aflame with fury, drops the shattered pieces as he stands protectively by Luke.

Foxy slowly stands, and it's apparent what damage Michael has done. Foxy's lower jaw hangs askew from the top one, every movement causing it to shake up and down. As Foxy stands, Michael sneers at the robot, full of hatred towards it.

Then, surprisingly, Foxy doesn't charge. He doesn't pounce. He doesn't do anything but run back down the hall where he came. Soon the only sound in the room is our panting breaths, echoing off the walls.

Luke crawls to his feet, looking down the dark hallway in disbelief.

"That...thing just....attacked us!" He finally squeaks, looking back at us.

"There's no way that that's normal." Calum breathes, a hand over his chest as he tries to calm his heart rate.

Foxy looked bloodthirsty. Foxy looked evil. Foxy looked like he wanted revenge. But, he's a robot. How does that make any sense?

"Michael, calm down. Foxy's gone Mike..." Luke walks to the front of Michael, who doesn't even blink, only staring in hatred down the hall.

"Michael?" Luke waves a hand in front of his face.

Michael blinks and his soft expression finally returns, looking at Luke in confusion.

"W-what happened?" He whispers, looking around the room.