8(S)

__________

I wish you knew,

That even you can't get under my skin,

If I don't let you in.

__________

After eating the delicious soup Kayden made, I lay down, making the most of the comfort I am granted. Kayden looks at me with the shyest smirk, almost as if he's trying to figure me out, trying to understand what I am doing.

I am trying my best to not let him know that.

I close my eyes and curl into the blanket. 

Deep breaths.

I calm myself, distracting myself from my clammy hands or erratic pulse. I know he's smart. But I am praying that he isn't smart enough to figure me out.

On hearing the rustling of clothes, I shoot up, seeing Kayden in only his boxers, making his way towards the bed. 

Hell no.

I look at him with an unreadable expression, debating whether I should sacrifice this night for the greater plan, or let my facade drop and sleep with him.

"Let him sleep with you, just don't let him sex you up." my subconscious says.

I rest down, pulling the blanket over me, and turn the other way, making my back face Kayden. I feel the bed dip, and the blanket being pulled over. Kayden's arm slithers its way around my waist, and he pulls me against him. My hands grow clammier, but I calm myself.

Deep breaths.

"Calm down, Sierra. I won't touch you the wrong way. I...I appreciate you submitting, it will make everything easier," Kayden replies, his soothing voice echoing in my ear, his soft breaths fanning my cheeks. He runs his hand up and down the curve of my torso, and I feel my pulse becoming regular.

I almost feel...safer.

"That's my girl," Kayden says, joy evident in his voice, making me smile.

The facade's working.

I feel energized at first, but the darkness of the room and Kayden's rhythmic breathing lull me to sleep.

"Calm down, love," Kayden said, as I pulled my hands down from the cuffs, trying to get free. I was half-naked on the metallic table, his callous hands holding my legs apart in a bruising grip. Kayden kissed my clit, making a restless shiver run down my spine, and I wanted nothing more than to run away.

"K-Kayden, you promised!" I pleaded to him, trying to make him realize what he was doing. "Relax, Sierra," he said, his thumb rubbing my nub, "I won't make it hurt this time," he continued. I felt myself getting wetter, cursing my body for reacting this way. His fingers found a way into my slit, gently pumping in and out, and I held my moans in as they hit a familiar spot.

"Please, sir, I..." I said, but his increase in pace made my words stop. Tears ran down my face. I tried to kick Kayden away, but his chest kept me entrapped. I heard him shuffle as he pulled down his boxers, finally plunging into me. 

I wake up, screaming. Kayden wakes up too, his hands stroking my bare leg, calming me down.

It's a nightmare.

"What happened, love? A nightmare?" he asks, holding my leg down. I nod wordlessly, my throat dry. I look around for water as Kayden reaches behind me, giving me a glass that he holds to my mouth because my shaky hands are incapable of doing so. His eyes hold an emotion so similar to guilt, looking down at me. I am confused, and he understands what I want to know as I drink the water slowly.

"Was..." he says, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, "Was it because of what I did?" he asks, dropping his eyes on his clasped hands. I freeze, not knowing what to say.

"Umm, I mean, kinda," I reply, not wanting to anger him.

"Sierra,"  his voice becomes rigid, and I gulp in fear.

"Yes, sir. It was because you raped me," I reply, no longer afraid of his reaction. His hold on my leg tightens, almost bruisingly. I whimper in pain. Kayden's grip loosens, the fury in his eyes subsides to irritation.

"Okay, then," he says. I lay back down, thinking back on my escape plan. His tone is even, bordering on terrifying. I can see the gears in his mind turning. Honestly, so are mine.

I know, if I would be in pain, he will give me the painkillers. If I can get enough of them to knock him out, I can escape. I can get away from him and back to my sister.

"Sir, I am-" I start saying, but Kayden interrupts me, "No, it's okay, Sierra. You don't need to apologize. I-" he clears his throat.

Who says I was gonna apologize?

"I am sorry for forcing you, I shouldn't have," he continues, almost saying the words as if I forced him to. 

This is my chance to fortify his trust.

Swallow your pride, Sierra, and show him that you have submitted to him.

Give him what he wants.

It's just for your escape. A price for your freedom.

"It was not your fault, sir," I say, gulping as I continue with what I need to say, "I am yours."

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

So, that happened. I honestly believed that Sierra would hold on a little longer, before making a plan to trap Kayden. But, I guess she's more desperate for an escape than I thought she was.

Well, okay, queen. You do you.

The story's taking a turn, guys. So, buckle up for that! I have no idea how you guys would react to the story I have planned, but it's a ride, guys.

QOTD: Do you guys feel that Kayden's character right now is the least bit likable?

And......I just graduated!

Due to COVID, I was supposed to get my final marks by June, but I just got 'em today, and I'm really happy. I scored the maximum on our grade point average, which means, that I got a 10.

I'm really happy, that's why this chapter is going up a day earlier!