24(S)

__________

Can I sit down for a second?

Can I breathe?

Can I exhale for a minute?

__________

The darkness seemed to be peaceful when I slept.

Years ago, possibly, but recently, too.

Liam did that. Liam made my nights peaceful. But Kayden ruined them.

Killian ruined them, yet again.

My elbows seem to be bound behind my back, making it impossible for me to move. I struggle, try to move, but an external bound restricts me from shifting. A distant whirring sounds in my ears, and the faint smell of room freshener invades my nose. I open my eyes, peeling my eyelids open as light invades me.

"L-Li-"

"Killian. Master, to you, Sierra," he says, his voice deep and tone annoyed. He sits right in front of me, a wide grin on his face. The white leather seat is too similar to the ones in a private jet, and suddenly everything makes sense. I'm on an airplane.

"Where are you taking me, Killian?!" I scream at him.

"Master, Sierra," he corrects, shaking his head in amusement.

"In your dreams, you asshole!" I yell at him, struggling against the rope and the seatbelt wrapped around my torso like elaborate artwork. "Where is Liam, huh?! What did you do to him?!"

He chuckles, his eyes looking towards the ceiling to look at me, "Remember when I said that you're mine? I meant it, slut. I meant it when I said that you were my slave, and if Liam stayed in my way, that wouldn't be possible, now, would it?" he says, chuckling again. My heart jumps to my throat, tears welling in my eyes. My breaths cease, my movements pausing.

"No," I whisper, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Yes...Si. He won't bother you again," he says, his tone compassionate, as if he did a favor to me.

"No!" I cry, struggling in my bonds yet again, the metal chafing against my skin, making it raw and bloody.

"Why do you care, huh?!" he yells, standing up in front of me. "You were mine to begin with!" he says, holding my jaw in his hand, his grip painful.

"I left you years ago, Killian, I am not yours!" I yell, and a sudden sting throws my head to my side.

He punched me.

I feel a drop of blood slither by the side of my mouth, and I laugh, "Now, that's the Kayden I know. Unable to control himself, unable to not assert his dominance for once! Leave me alone, you know you can't own me!" I shout, and he chuckles deeply.

(Sexual assault in the next paragraph, end indicated by a '***')

"I can't own you?" he asks rhetorically, kneeling in front of me, placing his hands on my bare thighs, the maroon silk just above his fingers. "I don't own you?" he repeats, spreading my legs, despite my resistance, and placing his waist between them, making it impossible for me to close them. He trails his slender fingers up my inner thighs, rubbing tiny circles on my tan skin, his other hand reaching up to my breasts, circling around my nipples. My senses overwhelm me as I curse myself for getting wet. Tears escape my eyes furiously, my mind berating me for letting history repeat itself. His fingers reach my underwear, brushing against the thin fabric, and a gasp escapes me, making Killian chuckle, "You, my slut, are just one touch away from my ownership," he says, almost whispering as his fingers continue to rub my clit through the fabric making my hips jerk and my eyes close, "No, " I whisper, more tears running down my face.  He pulls the crotch of the underwear to the side, plunging a finger in me as I sob, feeling violated. He retreats his hand, standing up again, making me sigh in relief. He takes his finger and puts it in his mouth,"Still tastes the same, Sierra," he says, laughing. "But you still haven't earned your pleasure," he completes, backing away and sitting down on his seat. 

***

 "I don't want it," I say, spitting in his direction.

"You will. I remember the Sierra who knelt on the floor, a vibrator stuffed in her, pleading me to let her cum. Do you remember that?" he continues, coming towards me, keeping his hands beside my head, "Do you remember the weight of the collar on your neck, the air of the room brushing against your naked body as I let you suffer and writhe in unperceivable pleasure? Do you remember climbing in my bed while I held you against my chest, stroking your hair as I told you how much of a good girl you were?" he says, whispering the last part in my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine as all the events come flooding back in my brain. Tears gather in the corner of my eyes, the memories wrenching my heart, splitting my mind into two again. But no, I don't want that.

I am happy where I am.

I clench my jaw, and jerk my head towards his nose, "Get away!" I yell, my skull hitting his punchable face. "My, my," he comments, rubbing his nose, "you have become feistier, my love," he says, chuckling vilely.

"I will correct that. I can't wait for the fire to leave your eyes, and this time I'll do it properly," he says, his tone evil and condescending.

"You will never achieve that, Killian. You never did. You never made me your slave, you can't make me into someone I am not. I have loved, lived, made something of myself since I left you. I am not someone you can control. You can force me, but you will not - ever - control me," I complete, smiling as I think of the times Liam held me without any ulterior intentions. 

A sudden sting of a slap on my left cheek swings my head to the right. "I love that I have that much control over you, Killian," I say, throwing my head back onto the seat., laughing. Suddenly, his hand wraps around my throat, cutting off my air supply. He kneels in front of my pressing his body weight against my neck, my head tightly against the leather seat.

"Breathe, Si," he says condescendingly, tilting his head. He tightens his grip, making black spots dance across my vision as my mouth gapes like a fish out of water. "Say something, slut, where are your words now, hmm? Where is your..." he pauses, "...control?" 

My heart starts to pound in my throat, and I feel my eyes slowly roll, "Night, slut. You were tiring-" I don't hear the rest of it as I fall into a dreamless abyss.

Author's Note:

Reached 1K reads! The votes are almost at a hundred, too! I like the progress, even when the votes have been at 96 for weeks now, LOL. But, seriously, it would mean the world to me if you vote. It makes our book rank higher. I love my readers so much, thank you so much for sticking with me :)

Vote and comment, please, I would really, really, appreciate it. I would give you a gummy bear if you comment. A hug if you vote ;)

P.S. Yes, I did imagine the 365 days airplane scene when Massimo teased Laura while writing the sexual assault paragraph.