"Fuck you."(K)

BONUS CHAPTER #3

__________

I'll sit and watch your car burn,

With the fire that you started in me,

But you never came back to ask it out.

Go ahead and watch my heart burn,

With the fire that you started in me,

But I'll never let you back to put it out.

__________

"I think I won't be able to fuck you now," I say, choking on my blood. I fall back to the floor, my vision caving.

I'll die.

For once in my life, I am afraid. I loved Sierra. I wanted her to be mine. Honestly, I didn't think that Liam had it in him to shoot me, but he did. Now I am lying on the cold ground, my blood forming a disgraced halo around my body, my heart beat pounding in my ears as I feel colder and colder.

Surprisingly, I welcome the darkness as I distantly hear the ambulance.

**********

The steady beep of a machine shakes me from my slumber and I wake up, groaning. I raise my hand to push my hair back from my face, but a familiar clatter of metal jolts me.

I am handcuffed.

Ironic. 

"Mr. Killian Miller Blackwood. Did his medical degree from U Pitt; a kidnapper, torturer, and rapist by profession. Quite the profile, don't you think?" a female voice erupts in the room and my eyes widen.

"Elizabeth Cooper," she says, coming into my vision. "I am handling Miss Havens' case," she pauses, sitting down beside my bed.

"You know, I met her, over three years ago. She told me nothing. She portrayed you as quite the gentle abductor. A few months later, she returns, telling us a new story. That you raped her, tortured her, collared her— but we didn't believe her, unfortunately," she tsks, and a smirk makes its way to my face.

I scoff, "So what?" I say, throatily, "You think you can show up here and mock me, Miss Cooper?"

"Detective Cooper. And no, I don't think that. I think that we should just...you know, right our wrongs from that time. Perhaps, subject you a similar fate like hers, hmm? I bet you'll feel fantastic if someone enslaved you," she completes.

"Liz," a male voice speaks, and I turn my head to see a middle-aged man standing by the door, "Uh- can I punch the asshole first, though?" he says, tilting his head at me.

My nails dig in my palms, and I scoff again. "I would if I could," the woman murmurs, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'm not going to let you go this time," she says, standing up. "We know what you did, Kayden. I know what you did three years back, and I know what you did this time. We have evidence. We have witnesses," the male officer says, stalking towards me.

"Adam," Elizabeth warns, and I laugh.

"You're a bunch of novices. I have the best lawyers, and Sierra's not reliable. She was drugged, wasn't she? How does she know that I am the-"

"Shut up," she says and I raise my eyebrows.

"You don't-"

"I told you to shut the fuck up, didn't I?" she asks and the heart monitor beeps more rapidly, anger flaring up.