11(S)*

__________

Crazy.

I like that, you like that, so let's be crazy.

The contact, impact, I want that daily,

'Cause I can't get enough.

__________

*Mature Content, guys!*

"I've been treating you like a princess, Sierra. I think it's time to take on some chores, hmm?" Kayden asks me, and I affirm. "Perhaps, you could take on the job of making our food? The breakfast, for now."

"Yes, of course, sir!" I say enthusiastically. If I make the food, it will be so much easier to spike his food.

"You, however, haven't really proved how loyal you are to me, have you, slut?" Kayden chuckles.

"I didn't- I haven't done anything to prove..."

"I know, I know. But I don't trust you. And that's why..." he tugs onto my hand, pulling me to stand up from the bed. "Come with me."

For the first time, I exit the room with no scope of punishment. I step down the stairs, and we move into the hall.

It's rustic, so beautiful.

There's a wooden panel on the front wall in which the TV and a few shelves rest. A gray sofa set and a wood table are back-facing the kitchen, which is opposite the paneled wall. The kitchen is open: a large black granite island is surrounded by closets and a gray fridge. A stove sits under a chimney.

It's perfect.

"Like what you see?" 

"Yes, sir. I'll be really happy to cook here," I tell him, the gears turning in my mind. I am nearer to my escape than before. "Will I be able to watch the TV, sir? I've been really bored the past few days," I ask him. "Especially since we haven't even had sex," I mutter to myself, but make it a bit loud, just enough for Kayden to hear and suspect my desperation. I need to make a plan, but in every case, I need Kayden to trust me. Even if sex (mind-melting sex) is what it takes.

Kayden chuckles, moving behind me and wrapping my in his arms, tugging on the fabric of my top. "You look cute in my hoodies," he says, and I look down to see his UCSD hoodie. I let out a giggle, "It's cozy, sir," I say.

"It needs to get off," he whispers in my ear, biting my lobe. I feel myself getting wet, and I let out a moan as Kayden kisses down my neck.

"Breakfast, sir," I moan out, and he clears his throat.

"Of course," he says, moving away. "But, since I told you that I don't trust you," he goes around the kitchen island and bends down to open a closet. He takes out a metallic collar, "You need to wear this, at all times, when you are not with me. I need to go back to work, Sierra. I would lock you in your room, but I think, with your good behavior for the past few weeks, you deserve to roam the house... and watch the TV. But you will need to wear this," he repeats, moving towards me. 

I cower away, tears welling in my eyes. "I am not your dog, Kayden, you can't collar me!" I yell, and his glare hardens on me.

"I know that you are upset, but that is no excuse to act out. Sit on the sofa, you are not making breakfast today," he says, and tears drop out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, sir. I promise..."

"Did I stutter when I told you to sit on the sofa?" he says in a deathly calm voice, and I scamper onto the gray sofa.