~Q&A~

Hello, dearest readers!

It's been a while since we've talked, and honestly, I've missed you guys. I always get this itch to update this book, then I realize that it's over. It's sad, really, but the recent AMA session had me going!

It makes me elated to think that you guys wanted to know so much about me and the book!

Q&A:

For me:

How did you think of this book?

Funny story, actually. I didn't mean for this book to happen. Fun fact: This book was first published back in May 2021 with around fifteen chapters out, and I unpublished it completely because I hadn't even hit a hundred reads. I thought this book was a piece of shit.

 I thought this book was a piece of shit

By July, however, I republished it...and that's probably when you came to discover it.

I had a rough idea of not making this book a cliché by making Sierra end up with Killian, but I didn't know the whole plot. I made it up as I went forth. In addition to that, I had left many open ends throughout the book so that I could pursue different storylines through them, at the end, I decided on the plot that I've published now.

Why did you start writing?

I don't know how I started writing. I've maintained writing fiction because it helps with my mental health, honestly. I've been through infinite failures and successes, yet writing has always been there for me. I tend to not depend on real people in my life, and fiction helps me cope with that.

I kinda write all day and all the time, and definitely not one thing. Even now, I think I have five different places I write on regularly. Writing's definitely the only true love I'll ever have.

 Writing's definitely the only true love I'll ever have

How do you write the smut?!

OKAY, I literally don't know why you guys get so interested in that. Contrary to popular opinion, I do not write smut when I'm in the ~mood~. Personally, I write most smut when I am either really sad or really angry at something.