27(S)

__________

Losing him was blue, like I'd never known

Missing him was dark gray, all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know

Somebody you never met

But, loving him was red.

__________

"Wake up, Si," I hear a gentle voice murmur in my ear, and my eyes open wide. My jaw drops and tears well up as his electric blue eyes stare deep into mine. Mild sun rays invade the room through deep green curtains, making his face look calm and happy. A sob escapes my mouth and I fling my arms around his neck, the handcuffs rattling together.

"Li-Liam," I stutter, kissing his face all over, making him giggle.

"You missed me too much, didn't you?" he says, squeezing my torso against his.

"I thought-" I start, choking on my tears, "Killian told me that he killed you!" I yell in pain, sobbing louder.

"Oh, baby," he murmurs, rubbing my back soothingly, and ominously pauses his movements. "He did," he states coldly, and my body is suddenly pulled away from his, and I am yet again chained to the bed, my legs and arms spread apart.

"Liam?" I ask, confused and scared.

"You killed me, Sierra," he says, walking towards my tied body while holding a knife in his hand. He takes the sharp tip and presses it against my bare neck. "You killed me, Si!" he shouts, digging it in my skin, making me yelp in pain. "Say it! You killed me. You should have fucking left me alone!" he screams, his electric blue eyes swirling with darkness, his stubble reflecting in the evening sun.

"I killed you," I agree, tears flowing down my cheeks. "I know I killed you, I'm sorry!"

He laughs vilely, finally bearing the sharp edge against my throat, "And now, Si, I'm going to kill you," he completes, and slices across my neck. I feel no pain, just streams of blood flowing down my bare torso, making me shake in fear. "Now," he says, his features twisting into those of Killian, his kind blue eyes becoming deep green, his black hair lightening into a light brown shade and he smiles, "...wake up, slut."

I gasp, my chest heaving with a thin layer of sweat over my body. Tears flow freely, and I sob loudly, closing my eyes and thrashing against my chains, the metal clattering loudly. A deep and loud chuckle envelops my senses, "I thought you would struggle. I knew your...compliance yesterday was just for the sake of your decency. Look at yourself now, Sierra. Bound to the bed, feet tied apart, arms cuffed above your head,  thrashing around as if you could escape! I learned my lesson, slut. What do they say? Fool me once...?  I won't leave you untended until I see the spark in your eyes disappear. Let's start, hmm?" Killian completes, his face coming into my view as his fingers gently trail down my face. Too gently.

"Do you feel the air of the room against your naked body?" he asks me, his fingers roaming around my body, caressing my curves, moving against my hardening nipples, prickling my skin with goosebumps. Fear invades my senses, and I whisper, "Please stop."

He chuckles vilely, "What? Where's the feist, Sierra? Dare I say...are you getting wet? The air against your naked labia," he says, trailing his fingers down to the sensitive skin there. "You know, when I did my degree in medicine, I took quite an interest in the female anatomy," he muses, sitting beside me on the bed, resting his hand on my lower belly, rubbing circles on it. "It's fascinating, isn't it? How your mind fails to register my touch as threatening, just moving along with the pleasure. Just a touch to your clit and your mind will fog up, allow me to do anything to you. Open to everything I do to you. Don't you think, Sierra? Wouldn't you love it if I touch you right now?" he says, wandering his fingers dangerously lower.

"No," I affirm, contradicting the wetness collecting just below his fingers.

"Oh? I believe that is not what your body seeks right now," he says, withdrawing his fingers. "I can see the glisten on your flesh, slut. I know you need me to touch you," he says, leaning down and lowering his mouth to my ear, "And I won't touch you until you beg me to."

"I won't ever fucking beg you, Killian!" I spit at him, and he narrows his eyes at me, smacking his lips together in annoyance. "I have had enough," he says, slapping my face hard enough to allow a drop of blood to slither down my lips. With that, he walks out of the room, slamming the door hard.

I shiver in the bask of the sound and I suddenly become aware of myself. My parched throat, the incessant need to pee, and the pain in my shoulders from being tied up for so long. My introspection cuts short as the door flings open.

"You know, I tried to break you gently. I tried to slowly snap off pieces of your existence, I tried to take my time. You know what that resulted to?" he asks, and I raise my neck painfully, seeing him enter the barely furnished room with a knife in his hand. "I was betrayed...by you. I was drugged. You left me. Clearly," he scoffs, "you didn't shatter into infinite, unrepairable pieces. But, this time," he pauses, twirling the knife in his hand, "I won't falter."

"Wha-"

"No, no," he interrupts me, shaking his head, chuckling, "You don't get to speak, slut," he says, rummaging through the drawer beside the bed and pulling out a black leather collar, intricately designed with wires across the material. Killian grips my hair in his hand, pulling my head back, as my neck raises for him to buckle the collar against my skin. He tightens it severely, not enough to stop my breathing, but making it difficult. I breathe deeply, and he laughs, "What? Difficult to breathe?" 

"Fu-" I start, but instead let out a scream of pain as an electric shock reverberates through my neck. He laughs boisterously, rubbing his forehead, "I bet you won't say anything now, will you?" he says, taking the sharp tip of the knife and running it down my torso. "So, advise me. What should I carve onto your stomach, hmm? Killian? Perhaps my initials...K.M.B., but that wouldn't assert me over you, would it? Oh, my..." he muses, sitting on the bed beside my resting the tip of the knife right above my mound. I whimper lowly, sending another shock to my body as I thrash in pain, "Perhaps it would be in your best interest to not let out any sound now," he chuckles. "I know it," he decides, digging the knife into my skin.

Painful, but small cuts are made across my skin, making me whimper and then, writhe in the aftershocks. "Stop moving! You will ruin it," he says, backhanding me. Tears run down my cheeks as I try not to sob, avoiding the inevitable pain.

"Good slut," he says, continuing his work. The cuts get deeper, and I curl my toes and fingers, my teeth gritting against each other.

"There," he says, standing up. My eyes follow him deliriously, the pain making my vision hazy. Bringing a glass from somewhere, he pours the liquid onto the cuts, making me scream in burning pain, which triggers another shock, sending me into a frenzy, where the pain is all that envelops me. Finally, impending darkness approaches me, and my eyes flutter shut.

As I close my eyes, I realize, perhaps obeying Killian was easier than suffering like I did.

"Such shame," a distant voice echoes in my head, and I finally fall into the darkness.

Author's Note:

Okay, so that happened.

This chapter was just to inform you guys how Killian has changed over the years, and we just need to understand that if Sierra accepts her fate, it's not her fault. She rescued herself all those years ago, she doesn't expect that Liam could save her since she thinks he's dead, so there's absolutely no hope. Again.

Bear with me.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE and comment, OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL LIAM.

Just kidding.

Unless...