"Yes, Master". (S)*

BONUS CHAPTER #4

_________

How could I think that all that I gave you was enough?

'Cause every time I get too close, I just go mess it up

__________

**********

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, AND VERY PRECIOUS READERS!

Before you read this chapter please keep in mind that:

1. THIS IS NOT THE STORY. It is a bonus chapter for the kinky ones out there who deep down deep wish that Sierra never left Kayden (or, Killian, as we know him now.)

2. This chapter is set right after Chapter 12; EXCEPT, Sierra didn't step out. She drugged Kayden, she stuck the key in the door, but she DIDN'T STEP OUT. So, basically, that voice inside of her didn't win.

Kayden did.

3. So yeah, no Liam, no journalism, no 'independence for Sierra': since this is not the REAL STORY.

**********

"Rule number 1. Independence to move is limited to your room." A voice echoes in my head, deep and commanding.

No.

I won't follow his rules.

I fall on my knees as my body refuses to step outside.

I can't. I'll just wake him up in an hour, and go about my day as usual.

Tears flow freely as I shakily get up, running my hand through my hair. As my legs shake underneath me, I pull the door shut. The small voice inside me disappears into thin air, and my heart feels safer. Warmer. Happier.

I dislodge the key from the lock, dropping it on the carpet. My mind shuts down as I leave the evidence of my escapade behind. The unlocked door and the key on the floor taunt me, but my master's authority pulls me up the staircase, my steps shameful as they thud against the wooden stairs.

I silently open the door to his room, briefly smiling at this sleeping form, then kneeling beside the bed on the floor, my gaze cast down with tears welling my eyes.

**********

I shake from my stupor as he groans slowly, making my heart beat faster.

I tried to escape.

The words are right on the tip of my tongue as I try to absolve myself of my guilt, but my conscious mind berates me, tries to stop me from condemning myself to torture.

His hand protectively makes its way to my head, patting once, harshly. "You drugged me," he states.

I stay silent. My heart pounding in my ears, as my hands barely stay still on my lap.

"What gave you the idea to drug me, Sierra?" he asks, gripping my shoulder tightly.

I whimper softly at the pain, "I am sorry, m-master. I-"

"You tried to escape," he states, tugging at the hoodie on my body. "Am I right?"

I sob softly, my guilt overtaking my senses. My head lowers even more, my sobs getting louder.