"A little voyeur in you, huh?"*(S)

BONUS CHAPTER #6

__________

We might just get away with it,

The altar is my hips;

Even if it's a false god,

We'd still worship this love.

__________

His hand creeps dangerously close to the hem of my dress, making my heart beat faster in my chest. His fingers rest on my inner thigh innocently, his one hand on the steering wheel, eyes focussed on the road, but the slightest smirk on his lips keeps me aware of how much he knows he affects me.

A lot.

He affects me a lot.

While his fingers don't move a millimeter, I can practically feel the heat creep on my face. I want to clench my thighs together, but his hand stops me from doing it. It just rests there.

"For god's sake," I murmur, biting my lip. I look upward, feeling myself getting turned on by how much he affects me.

"What's wrong, babe?" he says, pulling over. The windows are cracked just a bit, letting in the New York night air. His hand finally squeezes my thigh once, and I throb with need.

"Liam, I-" I start to say, but his fingers start fiddling with the hem of my dress, his hand sliding upwards and leaving goosebumps in its wake. 

"What's wrong?" he asks innocently, clicking his seatbelt off with his other hand and leaning towards me, caging me in the seat. My head lulls backward as I lift my hips to let him bunch the dress at my hips, and I gasp as his fingers brush against my underwear. "They'll see, Liam," I warn, my voice breathy.

"By the way you look right now, I don't think you care," he replies, "And I promise you, Si..." he starts, rubbing my clit through the fabric, "They'll watch."

As my mind clouds over how much I needed this, a sudden epiphany stops me in my tracks.

Not this time.

I grab his wrist, clicking open my seatbelt and pushing him back into his seat. His eyes raise at my (probably, misconstrued) confidence. I was not confident...at all. But, for once, I wanted to be the one above him.

I straddle his lap, involuntarily grinding against him. As my hair falls in front of his face, I gaze into his eyes. His hand raises to tuck a strand behind my ear, eyes filled with nothing but love.

"I love you, Si," he breathes, kissing me. I rock my hips, fastening his seatbelt and pinning him to the seat.

"I love you," I reply, pleasure building in me as I continue my movements. He pulls the lever beside the seat, effectively extending it as my body tightly presses against his in the small space.

"I-", he groans as I rock my hips. His hand reaches into the space between the passenger and the driver's seat and pulls out a condom. "I need to feel you," he completes, tearing the packet open.

"Oh, do you?" I reply, palming him through his jeans. His eyes widen and roll back, and I feel him growing harder underneath me. "Can you feel it, Liam?" I bring his hand to my underwear, "How wet I am for you?"

He utters a breathy 'yes', and I unzip his jeans. "I can feel them watching, you know?" I continue, easing down my underwear with much difficulty. I roll the condom onto him. "But I need to feel you, too. And I don't care-" I stop as I align and feel him slide into me, "-if they're watching the show."