15(S)*

__________

My blood, sweat, and tears,

My cold breath.

Take it all.

__________

*Trigger Warning- Violence*

This is an event that had occurred between Sierra and Kayden around ten days before her escape.

"Why are you being punished, slave?" Kayden asks me, his hands in his pockets and his head held high.

"I yelled at you, sir," I reply, fidgeting.

"Sir? Oh, that's how it is. You are calling me 'sir', so maybe I should treat you as a slut, hmm?"

"No, s-master. I am sorry."

"But, I don't forgive you, slave. Why did you yell at me?"

"I-I don't know, master," I reply.

"Okay, so let me see. I asked you to accompany me to the living room to watch a movie. I gave you a privilege. Do you even know how people treat their slaves? You should be grateful, Sierra. And when I asked you to put on your collar before you go, what did you do?"

He's right.

"I refused, master."

"Right. And, how did you refuse, slut?"

"I-I yelled at you, master."

"At least you know what you did. Do you know that what you did was wrong?"

"Yes, master. I shouldn't yell at you."

"You should not yell at anyone, Sierra. It's wrong to yell," he says gently, tipping my chin with his fingers, "am I clear?"

"Yes, master."

"Good girl," he says, stroking my head. I smile unconsciously, leaning into his hand. "Now, kneel."

I drop to the floor without even registering his command. My body reacts to his words involuntarily, and I know what's coming. A punishment.

He clasps the collar on my neck, hooking a leash onto it. "Crawl to the black room."

"Yes, master." I crawl to the room where he punished me for the first time. The collar pulls backward, making my breath hitch and choke. I hope he doesn't leave me in the cold as he did before.

He opens the door in front of my knelt form. The inside is surprisingly warm and comfortable, making me relax.

"Stand up, slave." And I do, without a nanosecond of thought. "Choose, wood or leather?"

"Master...?" I ask, confused.

"Wood, or leather, slave?"

Leather could mean a whip. Wood would most probably be a paddle to spank me with. "Wood, master," I reply, my eyes trained on the ground, hence having no idea of his reaction.

"Good choice, slut," he says, the vile tone in his voice evident.

Bad choice.

But, it's master. He won't do anything that I don't deserve.

My thoughts are interrupted when my vision goes black with a blindfold around my eyes. "Undress, slave," he says. 

I slip out of my clothes, my naked body erupting in goosebumps as the air hits my bare skin. I feel master's arms around me, and he lifts me up, making me smile. He's so comforting.