Perhaps, I do. (S)*

BONUS CHAPTER #1

__________

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise.

Every inch of your skin, 

Is a Holy Grail I've gotta find.

Only you can set my heart on fire.

__________

"What...?" he asks, looking up from his computer.

He looks...enticing.

"Nothing," I say, continuing to stare at him. It has been six months since Liam got me away from Killian, and that whole time, he has stuck by my side, despite me telling him to leave me.

Not my brightest moments, but...

...he looks so sexy right now.

His dark brown hair ruffled, his shirt's sleeves bunched up his elbows, his electric blue eyes focussed on his work. His lower lip is caught under his teeth, the slightest furrow in his eyebrows.

Ooh, mama.

"Is the work you're doing too important right now?" I ask, getting up from my seat across the table from his.

"Umm, not much, baby. Are you okay?" he asks, concerned. He shuts his laptop, looking up at my approaching form. Liam fulfilled his promise of never making the first move.

So, I make one.

I straddle his lap, my arms encircling his neck. "It's been months..." I say, leaning. My head swoops forward, his lips almost on mine, our breaths echoing in my ears.

"Kiss me," I whisper, and he captures my lips with his.

My heart suddenly starts to flutter with joy, and my thighs tighten against his hips. He deepens the kiss, his tongue sweeping against my teeth. I moan quietly, making him leave my lips and leave open-mouthed kisses over my jaw bone and towards my collarbone.

"Liam, for fuck's sake, you're tickling me!" I tell him, playfully. But my breaths suddenly get heavier once he reaches my sweet spot, a moan escaping my mouth.

"By the way you're breathing right now, I don't think I'm tickling you," he murmurs against my skin, sucking the spot above my collarbone, "I think..." he says, his hand crawling up my stomach, underneath my sweatshirt, "I'm turning you on."