29(L&S)

__________

As much as it seems,

That you own my heart,

It's astronomy,

We're two worlds apart.

__________

It's pitiful, really.

While Sierra writhes under the dominance of Killian, Liam scours through the world to find her. She believes he is dead. He wants to believe she will remain alive and sane till he finds her. Two sides of the same coin, unable to face each other. Unable to touch.

Unable to love.

Perhaps, his senses are in overdrive. A continent away, his love strives but gives up on life. 

Liam's POV

"I hope you are there, Sierra," I murmur, typing relentlessly on my computer.

I developed an app.  Fortunately, I know how to code. Having a degree in Computer Science from Berkeley made me love hacking (ethical...and unethical). A few days ago, once I was sure that Killian had indeed captured Sierra, I soon figured that Killian had left the country. His friends said that he had gone to Cape Town for a medical excursion, but after a little digging, I found that Killian had rented his friend's charter plane, and the tail plate number (after hacking into the logs of the FAA) indicated that the plane had landed in Zurich.

Ironic. Sierra wanted to go there.

"She's in Zurich. Killian's aunt had a small cottage there, she died two years ago," I inform Oliver, through the call, my leg bouncing with nerves but the excitement unconcealed. "I am going there, Oliver. Are you going to come with me?" I ask, holding his breath.

"A-Are you sure she's there?" he speaks, his voice evidently choked with tears. I lower my eyes, suddenly realizing that Caroline and Oliver were going through the same pain they had gone through years ago.

"Yes, we're going to find her, man. I promise you. I have her whereabouts, we'll rescue her, Oliver," I assure him confidently. I am scared, of course. But I don't doubt the objective for a single second. I am going to find Sierra, regardless of what happens later.

"Book a first-class ticket. Those are faster to get," Oliver comments, and a smile creeps up my face.

"In case you forgot..." I say, swiveling around on my chair, "...we're going to go on my jet. Pack up, we're leaving tomorrow 6:30 AM. Let's go rescue Si."

**********

Slut.

Fucktoy.

Slave.

Sierra.

For the brown-eyed girl, all were synonymous with her name. She had succumbed and resigned to her fate. 

"Perhaps, I would die soon," she wrote on the diary Killian so benevolently gifted her. 'I would be with you. I feel so helpless, Liam. I regret everything I did," she wrote, sniffling, "I wish I would have told you how much I love you. I wish I could kiss and memorize every inch of your body before I killed you. Killian's right, it is my fault that you died. All my fault," she completed, shutting the leatherbound notebook.

She doesn't know Liam's lasting love. She doesn't know that he's coming.

He's coming to get her back.