23(?)

__________

And I'll do anything you say,

If you say it with your hands

And I'd be smart to walk away.

__________

Oh, I see him.

I see her.

My slave.

My beautiful slut.

The maroon dress clings to her, now amplified, curves. She moves slowly, her moves tauntingly sensual as her eyes dart across the hall, perhaps having detected my presence. Of course, she left me: drugged, helpless, angry, but my control never left her. She still feels me.

She still feels her master.

But the man beside her makes my beard itch. A thorn. A bump in the road. Just an...inconvenience, nothing to Sierra. Liam Merrell. Startup in a garage (typical), ended up being a millionaire with his 'inventive' delivery and database app. 

Oh, please. That's as inventive as being yourself on Halloween.

I can't control my arousal as Sierra sashays to the bar, propping herself on the barstool with her ass accentuated in the pose, her painted fingernails tapping on the glass restlessly as she asks for a drink. 

I tsk lowly, walking towards her. Her form is tense and static, her silver bracelet tinkling on the glass counter of the bar. I take a deep breath as I reach her, and my fingers rejoice to be relieved from their ache as I trail my hand down her bare shoulder blade, "Loosen up, Sia," I remark, a wide grin appearing on my lips. She spins around, her eyes wide in surprise, her mouth agape.

"Ma-Kayden," she utters, and I smile widely. Eyeing her drink behind her, I do the same thing I did years ago.

"Yes, love," I make her believe, caressing her cheek. "You left me in quite a mess back there," I say, smiling and berating her playfully.

"I-" she speaks, lowering her eyes as a tear drops onto the fabric of her dress.

"Oh, baby," I say quietly, making her form freeze as I tip her chin up, "I'll make it all okay, Sierra, I'll take you away from this hell-hole. I'll make you happy again, hmm?" I assure her, smiling ruefully.

"Killian!" a rather annoying voice interrupts our conversation, and I sigh, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Liam, wonderful to see you here, man," I say, extending my hand and shaking his.

"I see you met my girlfriend, Sierra," Liam comments, darting his eyes towards my slut.

Your girlfriend? Not for too long, though.

"Of course, she's lovely," I comment, nodding.

"Babe, this is Dr Killian Blackwood, the doctor who hosted this whole thing," He adds, making Sierra look up and widen her eyes in recollection.

Well, she knows my name, now.

"A very well-hosted event, Dr Blackwood," she says, picking up her champagne flute and tipping back the drink, making a smile appear on my face. "I look forward to seeing you again, but I think we should go now, right Liam?" she speaks, looking up at him.

"Of course..." he says, doubting his words. "See you later, man," he continues, nodding his head at me while Sierra grabs his forearm.

Well, it completely depends on when and how the drug works, now.