9(K)*

__________

So, what you trying to do to me?

It's like we can't stop, we're enemies.

 But we get along when I'm inside you

__________

Have fun, you filthy readers <3 (**Sexual content**)

"I am yours," she says, looking down at her lap, fiddling with her fingers, She seems so innocent, almost submissive. So docile, so controllable. I want to have her, I want to make her come so hard that she sees stars.

I want to make her mine.

But she's none of those things. Not yet, at least. It seems as if she's taken a liking towards me, and that makes my plan easier. If she loves me, she can't resist me. And that will make her so much easier to break.

"Prove it, Sierra. Prove that you're mine," I tell her sitting cross-legged in my boxers. Her pupils seemed minutely dilated as her eyes zeroed in on my crotch. She looked at my face, biting her lower lip.

"What shall I do to prove it, sir?" she asks me, adjusting herself and sitting cross-legged on the floor, her injured ankles on display. She keeps her hands onto her bare thighs, lowering her eyes once again.

"Make me come," I command in a low voice, my hardness so visible. Sierra nods, shuffling onto the floor near the bed. I scooted towards the edge, keeping my feet planted widely. I removed my boxers, my erection springing up. Sierra moves towards me, situating herself between my legs as she keeps her hands on her thighs. Her tongue reaches up to play with my balls, and I groan lowly, making her pace fasten. She flattens her tongue and licks the underside, teasing me as she takes me in her mouth and lets go almost immediately. She teases me some more until I reach the end of my patience and force my dick down her throat. 

She gags, tears welling up her eyes. "Show me you belong to me, Sierra," I say, groaning as she starts sucking, her tongue rolling around my tip. I moan, the feeling becoming more pleasurable, her hands massaging my scrotum as her head bobs along my length. A knot forms in my stomach, my balls tightening. I grab Sierra's hair forcefully, increasing her speed as tears flow down her cheeks, her vulnerability looking so awfully attractive. 

With a loud moan, I come.

Sierra removed her mouth from my dick, her mouth filled with my fluids. "Swallow, Sierra. You deserve it after doing such a good job," I tell her, and her throat gulps down.

"Such a good girl I have. A good girl, aren't you, Sierra?" I asked her, looking for every expression. A small smile cracked on her face, as a blush crept up her cheeks.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," she says, standing up. I bring her onto my lap, my fingers going inside her underwear as I probed her clit. "So wet. Just because of pleasing your master, hmm?" I ask her, treading uneasy waters.  Sierra's head lowers in submission, her hands holding onto my biceps as my pace fastened.  A loud moan escaped her as she throws her head back, her thighs tightening together.

I throw her onto the bed, climbing between her legs, holding her thighs apart with my knees. I pulled down her underwear and unclasped her bra, drinking in her naked body. "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" 

"Yes, sir," she breathes out as my fingers slip inside her entrance.

"Your pleasure: it belongs to me, doesn't it, Sierra?"