3.

"holy shit.. you look beat up."

i immediately jumped looking up to see who yelled at me. "arisu.. holy shit you scared me." i said as i let out a sigh of relief.
"what happened?" he asked concerned. "some weird group of guys chased me around trying to kidnap me. they probably were ordered by some higher up." i shrugged my shoulders as i pulled my vape out of my mouth.
"you're so calm about it." he laughed as he sat down next to me. "i mean hey, it's better to joke about something then cry about it right?" i laughed with him.

"im gonna head out, here's my address is you wanna play a game with me tomorrow, come around 6." i smiled as i stood up, patting the now standing boy on the shoulder. he smiled before waving me off.

6 pm the next day rolled around faster than i would have thought. i stood in front of the game arena, hesitating going in even though i knew i had to. i walked into the abandoned apartment complex as someone came up to me. "do you know what happened to everyone?" he questioned, concern present in his tone. i didn't have the energy to deal with a new player right now. i walked right past him, grabbing a phone and standing next to tall, buffer man.

i looked up, seeing arisu and karube walking in. i waved at them, earning a smile from arisu and a slightly dirty glare from karube. arisu walked next to me, karube following. "hey!" i smiled at the two of them. "no more surprise attacks right?" arisu questioned. i shook my head no as i looked around the room. looking up i saw a smirking chishiya, i sent him a dirty glare back. "well not yet." i said pointing at chishiya. arisu and karube both looked at chishiya. before either of them could talk the phones in our hands started to explain the rules.

skip

i ran in the safe room, hoping to help arisu win the game as a short haired girl jumped in the window. "you called?' she questioned, avoiding the gun shots from the tagger. eventually the 2 slapped the buttons, ending in us winning the game. the tagger took of their horse head. revealing an older women. she frantically looked around as the caller around her neck started to beep, seconds later her head exploding off. i screamed as I backed up closer to chishiya.

"that's what happens when you loose a game." he shrugged his shoulders as he started to search the dead body for items. "is that even okay to do?" i questioned. "not sure, but who would care now?' he said has he continued to search the woman. pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket with some sort of map drawn on it.

i started to walk past chishiya, trying to get away from the scene of the dead lady on the floor. i failed to get trough as chishiya grabbed my wrist. "you know. if you just tell me why you want me to go with you, i honestly think i'd be more on board with the idea." I said as I tugged my arm back to my side. " i was told not to tell you, so either you come with me and see someone you love, or you never see them again." he smirked. "you're going to kidnap me either way so I have no choice, its come with you or.. come with you." i laughed. "your point isn't very convincing when I don't know who it is i "love"." i said doing air quotes. "try again next time." i laughed patting him on the shoulder before leaving the building.

walking out of the building i saw that same car from before, assuming it was chishiya's gang or something. i tried to sneak around them as i felt a gun being put on the back of my head. i panicked as I then felt a large bang on my head. the last thing i heard was someone say

"rest well y/n."