13

niragi pov :
i don't know how long i waited, but all i knew is i had fallen asleep. i woke up to the sound of the door closing.

"niragi" y/n said as she saw me. i sat up, rubbing my eyes. she looked clearer after i did that. "hi" i smiled at her. "what do u want?" she asked, harshly. "i want you." i said, getting up to walk closer to her.

"i'm sorry y/n." i said, as her back slowly touched the wall. she didn't say anything. i looked up, seeing tears run from her eyes. i lifted my hand, wiping her face lightly. "i heard what you said to chi. i know you still love me." i said, staring into her deep brown eyes.

her eyes never left mine, even if she was in pain. "i cant stop loving you." she said trough deep breaths. "i love you." i said, placing my forehead against hers. she cried harder, as i felt her hands wrap around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

i hugged her like she would disappear, so tightly. i didn't want her to go, i loved her. so much, more than anyone. she let go of me, pulling back to see my face. "do you wanna take a shower?" she asked, smiling at me. i nodded

feeling the warm water hit my skin, i turned around, looking at her. she smiled as she caressed my face, playing with my wet hair. i smiled back at her.

i massaged her head, the shampoo bubbles taking over her long dark hair. i helped her rinse it out of her hair as she massaged my head with shampoo.

i turned around, facing away from the water as she ran her fingers trough my hair, letting the soap rinse out. i helped her wash her body, running the towel over almost every inch of her body.

i let my hands touch her, as she turned around to face me. she wrapped her hands around my waist, pulling me into another hug. i ran my hand up and down her bare back, as i felt her wet hair touch my hand.

her hands ventured down my lower back, caressing the area. she left tiny kisses on my shoulder, up to my neck, until she met my face. she just stared at me, not making a move.

i gently pulled in, kissing her softly, as she kissed me back at the same pace. my lips left hers, making my way down to her neck, leaving behind light marks to let everyone know i had been there. tiny whimpers left her mouth.

she made me excited, really excited. i pulled away from her neck. looking in her eyes. she knew what i wanted, i looked at her in a certain way, asking for approval. she nodded her head slowly, giving me the approval.

that's exactly what we did. i dried her off after, well you know what. she sat there, breathing heavily as i ran the towel over her body. "was i good?" i asked, smirking. "so awful." she said sarcastically. "then what was all the whining ans moaning for huh?" i smirked, her face turning red as she smacked my shoulder.

"shut up." she said standing up to get dressed. her clothes flowed over her body and she left the bathroom. i heard the bed sheets rub together, hinting that she had laid in bed. i got dressed, as i wanted to rush over to see her again.

i walked over to the other side of the bed, laying down next to her. "can we cuddle?" i asked, pouting. she grabbed my hand, wrapping it around her waist. she playing with my fingers, pulling my hand up to her face, placing tiny kisses on each of my finger tips.

"i love you." i said, holding her tightly. "get some sleep." she said. "i wont until you say you love me, we'll be up all night if you don't." i said, as she turned around to see a big smirk on my face.  she smiled before turning back around.

      "i love you too."

AUTHORS NOTE -
hope y'all enjoy this one. i didn't write the nsfw scene since i'm not really good at it, so i hope what i did write is good enough !  plz continue to support me. thanks for always waiting. and thank you for 14k ! this is now my most popular story, i cant thank you enough 🫶🫶