19

his face was now tinted with a hot red. "turn around!" i yelled, making him panic and cover his eyes, quickly turning his back to face me. i grabbed my bra, putting it back on, and then putting shirt back on. "okay you can turn around." i sighed, niragi turning around with the same red tint on his face.

"i promise i didn't see anything! i was starring at the.. trees!" he hesitated, making up a lie. i laughed at his response. "it doesn't really matter, you've seen me like that before." i stated. "well.. that was in a different context.." he said softly, his head facing the ground. i smiled to myself, his head still pointed at the ground. "are you gonna stay over there or are you going to come over here." i said, his face finally looking up to face mine.

he smiled, happily walking over to me. he sat down next to me, as i laid my head on his shoulder. "do you think we'll ever get out of here?" i asked him, grabbing onto his hand. "maybe, i just want to be with you." he replied, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

heiya pov -
i heard y/n talking to someone down at the stream. naturally i went to see who it could be. i saw her snuggled up to a long haired man, her head resting on his shoulder. i smiled while looking at them, the things she said about him last night replaying in my mind. "just like aguni said, it really is true love." i thought to myself, continuing to smile at the couple.

    y/n pov -
       just sitting in his embrace was enough for me. he was so warm compared to the cold air blowing around us. his arm wrapped around my waist as my head was still laying on his shoulder. "do you think we can get back to chishiya and everyone?" he asked, ruining my thought process. "um.. probably, my visa is going to expire before then though." i said, remembering i had a mere 2 days left on my visa. "should we go play a game now?" he asked, worry present in his tone.

     "give me like 20 minutes, i don't want to get up. it's warm here." i slurred out, feeling sleepy. "alright." he sighed, patting my waist lightly as i slowly fell asleep.

niragi pov -
her breathing hitched as i looked over at her. she was peacefully asleep with her mouth slightly open. i smiled at the beautiful girl in my arms. i couldn't wait to be home, and wake up next to her like this every morning. "you're so cute." i whispered as i planted a kiss on her cheek.

my thoughts got interrupted as someone started screaming for y/n, causing her to wake up. "Y/N WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW." a mans voice yelled trough the forest. walking down to the spring revealed aguni. "oh hey niragi." he said calmly, switching his tone quickly. "anyways we need to leave." he said again. i was left stunned, i couldn't believe he was even alive still.

"why?" y/n asked, rubbing her eyes. she flipped her hair out of her face, as it was virtually in her eyes. she slept like a baby, i couldn't understand how she could be so cozy sitting on leaves.

"the king of spades is here."