7.

i looked back at tak, throwing him a dirty look, kind of sending him a signal of "why would you even say that right now?"

      "tak what are you even talking about?" i laughed nervously. standing up i walked over to takeru. "i've never even met him before!" i clenched my jaw as i spoke. i elbowed takeru in the ribs, giving him a warning to not continue.

"y/n... i already announced it to everyone, just let it happen." he patted my back. i turned my face towards him. he smiled, i rolled my eyes in return.

"i'm not to sure why this is something everyone needed to know but..." i shrugged my shoulders. "i guess you all know now." i smiled, walking back to sit down.

as i sat down, niragi put his arm around my shoulder before speaking. "we went to high school together." he said, everyone giving a kind of shocked look, a few whispers to one another could be heard.

i rolled my eyes once again, "why does that even matter?" i scoffed. "can we just start the meeting." i spit out, crossing my arms as niragi smirked next to me.

   takeru took his seat at the number 1 chair, concluding the meeting is about to start. "mira would you like to start the meeting?" takeru said, staring at the long haired girl.

     "we've heard there are people spying around on the beach, as well as the people in it." she announced. "we must stop them before they do anything bad." she finished.

      "thank you mira, but as you all heard, there is a few people sneaking around the beach." he took a breath, continuing his sentence. "militants please go out tonight and stand on the bridge until they arrive, have them in the board room before 8 am."

    every militant nodded their heads. "meeting is over, everyone can leave, except y/n and niragi." he said as everyone stood up to leave.

   "why?" niragi and i asked in unison. "we are gonna have a talk, about you two." he said, waving his finger in our faces.

     he sat on the chair in across from us. "you guys don't plan on trying anything right?" takeru asked. "with the way niragi acts if anyone is going to try anything, it would be him." i laughed, turning my head to the pouting boy next to me.

      "niragi... i'm warning you, don't touch her." he ordered. "yes sir..." nirgari mumbled, bowing his head.  "takeru.." i slurred. "yes y/n?" he answered

     "you know.. you can't always act like this, i'm 21 already." i said calmly. "yes i can, and i will." he crossed his arms.

i laughed a bit at him. "okay fine dad." i rolled my eyes. "is that all you wanted to talk about?" i smiled at him. "yes.. you may go." he pouted as me and niragi stood up, leaving.

   we walked out the meeting rooms, stares coming from the others. "um.. i'm gonna go." i laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck. "yeah yeah, that's fine." he smiled as i walked away.

       making it into my room, i slid down on the floor, my back against my door. "good lord today has been crazy." i whispered, getting up.

     i laid in bed, pulling the covers over my body, getting ready to take a nap. i heard light talking outside my room, before i fell asleep.

time skip-
      it was the next morning, i slept trough the entire night. i woke up, stretching out my body.
"oh, you're awake." i heard some say. i jumped, turning around to see who it was. i saw niragi sitting on the chair behind me. "why are you in my room?" i asked, concerned.

     "takeru told me to come wake you up for the meeting, but you looked so peaceful, so i just let you sleep." he smiled at me. "i appreciate that but please get out." i smiling as i threw a pillow at him.

    the meeting began, 2 people sat in front of us with bag on their head, a girl and a boy. 2 guards ripped the bags off their heads, my eyes widen as i saw my 2 friends.

       "usagi? arisu?"