4.

i woke up, a bag covering my head. i heard a few others around me talking. the bag was suddenly ripped off my head, causing me to squint my eyes at the sudden bright light. i noticed i was tied to the chair, not being able to move around much.

"good morning" a strange looking woman smiled at me, waving her hand. "we didn't mean to be so harsh, we just knew you wouldn't come here willingly." a man with glasses and a button up shirt on spoke.

another woman stood in the room, wearing a white button up and extremely short jean shorts. "i think you'll be pretty happy when you see who forced you here." the same strange looking girl said to me with a creepy smile.

as soon as she said that the doors opened i saw someone i never thought i'd see again. my eyes widened as i spoke up for the first time. "takeru?" i said, joy present in my tone.

   "are you feeling alright? they didn't hurt you too bad right"? he bombarded me with questions as he held onto my face. i let out a simple laugh. "i'm more than okay, never been more excited to see someone as well." i smiled as he walked behind me, untying me from the chair.

      i stood up, stretching nice and big before pulling takeru into a big hug. "it's so wonderful to see you again y/n" he whispered, holding onto me tighter as if i was going to disappear. i played along, hugging him as tighter as well.

     "how was your mom doing before this?" he asked, pulling away. "she passed.. a few months ago." i smiled bitterly at him, his face immediately dropping. "i'm so sorry." he said with pity as he pulled me into another tight hug.

     "it's okay, i saw it coming soon." i smiled sadly again. my mother was extremely sick at the time, stage 4 cancer. she had no hope, yet i lost the only person i could rely on, my real best friend. a single tear fell from my eye, whipping it away immediately.

    a large bang was heard as a large group of men entered the room. one of them was laughing his head off. "that was fun!" the boy with piercings covering his face yelled. "shut up niragi." the same tattoo covered boy i played a game with before said annoyed. immediately pointing to me, assuming since i was some random girl in their usual space.

     "well i guess everyone should introduce themselves, now that everyone is here." takeru said, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "hi, i'm y/n, nice to meet you all." i smiled,  bowing slightly to pay my respects to them.

    the boy with piercings looked my way, sticking his tongue out of his mouth when we made eye contact. i gave him a look a disgust as someone spoke up. everyone around the room started to introduce themselves to me, until we reached the boy from before.

      "call me niragi, princess." he smirked at me, before the person next to him immediately spoke up. he continued to keep a strong glare on me. i started to chew at my nails as i was deep in thought.
       "was he really the old niragi i knew?" i thought to myself as takeru started to yell. "EVERYONE WELCOME Y/N AS THE OFFICIAL 2ND LEADER OF THE BEACH!"

                                   "the beach? leader?"