25

y/n pov

        we made it back to my apartment. it was just a simple one bedroom and bath apartment, but it was home to me. i unlocked the door, letting niragi in first. he took his shoes off as i did the same. i put my keys up, and my purse down.

    "so, what do you want to do?" he asked, placing himself down on my couch. "i don't know, are you hungry? we could order takeout and watch a movie." i suggested, walking over to sit next to him. "that sounds fine to me." he smiled, putting his hand onto my thigh as i sat down. my face turned a light shade of pink upon his touch, the feeling i had craved for, many years ago.

as we waited for the food to arrive we sat in silence. the warmth of his hand lingered on my leg, making my whole body burn. "i'm gonna go change clothes, i'll be right back. i said, lightly placing his hand onto his own leg. walking into my bedroom, i closed the door gently behind me. i slipped out of my jeans, putting on pajama shorts in their place. next i removed my shirt, about to replace it with a different one.

i heard the door open behind me, as it closed in a calm manner. i heard his footsteps against my hardwood floor, as he walked closer to me. he wrapped his hands around my waist, the slightly cold feeling made me shiver. his hands were no longer warm like they were when they were placed on my leg. "what are you doing?" i turned around in his grip, facing him. we were inches apart, so close i could feel the warmth of his breath on my face. "what do you think i'm doing?" he smirked, as he slowly pulled down my bra strap.

my body shivered in his touch. "let's not niragi, what about the food?" i said, pulling my bra strap back over my shoulder. "but i want you.. i'm hungry for you." he smirked, making me swallow hard. my face started to feel hot, and his stare got more intense. he looked me up at down, his hand reaching back to my bra strap.

"please y/n, let me have you." he begged, removing my other bra strap. i bit my lip, trying hard to hold back. his hand slowly went up my back, his cold fingers moving to underneath my bra hook. in one swift motion, he unhooked my bra, leaving me exposed. i covered my chest with my hands, my face burning red. he grabbed onto my hands, pulling them away from my body. "you don't need to feel embarrassed, you're beautiful." he whispered, leaning in to kiss my shoulder.

my head leaned back, letting his lips explore the upper half of my body. he didn't miss a single spot, planting a kiss on every inch of my chest. he stepped back, removing his shirt to reveal his muscular chest, which was covered in tattoos. i reached my hand out, tracing his muscles with my finger. he grabbed my hand lightly, placing his lips onto the back side of my hand. he left kisses in every spot until he got up to my shoulders again.

i stepped back, taking my pants off, as he did the same. he laid me back onto my bed, making sure i didn't fall hard. his lips touched mine, kissing me gently but still with the feeling of hunger lingering. he sped up, the feeling of hunger taking over. he reached his hand down, pulling my panties off. he continued to kiss me as he touched my body. my head leaned back with pleasure, letting out small moans.
-
"was i good?" he asked, fiddling with the tips of my hair. i smiled, pushing his long hair out of his face. "how many years have you wanted to do this?" i asked him, ignoring his question. "too many, ever since you started helping me, i've been in love with you." he said, as he continued to play with my hair. i smiled, knowing he was sincere. "me too." i replied, letting my hand run down to his shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

"can i tell you something?" he asked, cupping my face with one hand. i nodded my head. "i love you." he said. i looked at him, my eyes widening slightly. he panicked, not knowing how to react. "you don't have to say it back yet i j-." i cut him off.

"i love you too niragi, so much."

THIS IS AS CLOSE TO SMUT AS YALL ARE GETTING, i physically can't make myself write it i'm like.. i can't y'all. ANYWAY, hope you enjoy, i love y'all 🫶