15.

2 weeks later / y/n pov -

    i hadn't talked to niragi since he told me why i passed out. he kept trying to talk to me, almost every second of the day, but i had become extremely good at ignoring him.

    i was hanging out with chi and kuina while the typically every night pool party was happening.
i stood by the bar, drinking whatever they gave me, as i felt cold hands wrap around my exposed stomach. i flinched at the feeling, but i already knew who stood behind me.

     "niragi, get off of me." i said calmly, trying to be nice first. i felt him lay his head into the crook of my neck. he left small kisses on my neck, down to my shoulder.  i couldn't lie and say it didn't feel good, but it wasn't right. i didn't want him, especially not now.

   i tried to unwrap his hands from my body, but as i did this his grip only got tighter. "i cant breathe.. let me go." i said between breaths. it was actually extremely hard to breathe, it felt like he was almost crushing my stomach.

    "and what if i don't?" he said, smirking into my neck. "please let go it feels like you're crushing me." i said, almost choking on the air i could get in. he finally realized i wasn't joking and slightly loosened his grip.

   i panted, trying to regain my strength i had before. i ripped his hands off me, trying to get away before he grabbed me again. but this time i wasn't fast enough. he grabbed my wrist, dragging me back inside.

     he pulled my all the way to his room, as i struggled trying to get away. he slammed the door to his room, immediately pushing me against the wall after. "why are you ignoring me?" he asked, breathing heavily.

    "don't act dumb. you know exactly why." i said, not directly answering his stupid question. "but how could you? you know how badly i want you all to myself?" he said, trying to make me fall for his sob story.

     "i don't care niragi, i want you too but you need to change your act." i said, pushing him off me. i ran out the door before he could speak up. i ran back to the pool, where chi and kuina were.

    "god i hate that prick." i said, gasping for air. "niragi?" chi asked confidently. i nodded my head . me and chi had been super close recently, he basically knows my entire life story, and well i know his too.

   "you gotta stay away from him, it's for the best." kuina said, adding herself in. as much as i didn't want to believe her, she was right. i didn't need him, or his disgusting personality.

   we all got pretty silent for a bit, before kuina tried walking forward, towards the exit of "the beach". "wait!" chi yelled, throwing his numbered wristband before she could step any closer.

    and with that.. the beach has become a playing ground. "holy shit!" kuina said, shocked. "you've got to be fucking joking." i sighed, walking away from them to go hear the game rules.

after all was explained, i made eye contact with niragi, immediately his hard gaze softened upon seeing me. he tried to walk towards me but as soon as i saw him coming i turned my back and started to walk away.

i didn't play the game. i locked myself in my bed room, listening to the frantic screams of people, and the awfully loud gunshots. i knew it was him, he had changed into an absolute monster. id never get my high school crush back.

the gun shots slowly lessened, and they were no longer heard in my hallway. i closed my eyes, wanting to disappear.

    i heard frantic banging on my door, i wasn't sure who it was but i had no plans of opening it for anyone.  "please y/n.. open the door." i heard someone whisper. i didn't even question who it was, as i already knew. i did want to open the door, but at the same time i knew i shouldn't.

"fuck you." i yelled, hearing a large sigh come from outside. he continued to bang, almost sounding like he was trying to bust down the door. it became so annoying that i decided to just give in.

    i opened the door, seeing niragi covered in blood, almost from head to toe. "what have you done.." i said quietly. "i did what needed to be done." he said, throwing his gun down. he pushed me closer into my room so he could come in, closing the door behind him.

    "don't touch me." i whined, seeing him walking closer and closer to me. "please, i want to." he said, begging me. i shook my head, i didn't want him to. he continued to walk closer to me, as i backed up. my back hit something firm, fuck.. the wall.

    i looked back at the wall, sighing. i turned back around to see niragi just inches from my face. i just looked at him, with such a blank stare.

he quickly wrapped his hands tightly around my body, pulling me into a hug. i didn't fight him, but i also didn't hug him back. he was so warm, and it felt amazing. but i still knew it was wrong.

"you're fucking crazy." i said, tears suddenly forming in my eyes. "i hate you." i spoke again, my voice cracking. "well i love you." he whispered, placing his head into my neck.

i hugged him back almost immediately, letting the tears flow onto his shirt. he pulled away, wiping the tears off my face with his thumb. his eyes slowly drifted down to my mouth as he pulled himself in, kissing me gently.