11.

niragi immediately pulled away from me, turning around to see who was behind us. tak stood in disbelief, his jaw hanging open. "shit." i whispered, putting my hand over my head.

"and what the fuck is going on here, huh?" tak asked. before he could get a response out of either us he continued to talk. "niragi, stay away from y/n and get out right now!" he yelled, making niragi leave immediately.

"what is going on y/n? didn't i tell you to stay away from him?" he asked, concern in his tone.
"why does it even matter, i'm an adult." i said, turning my head to look at the wall.

"fine then, i wont control you, but don't make any decisions you'll regret." he said, before standing up and leaving.  i heard faint talking outside of the room, as i drifted to sleep while listening to the muffled sounds. 

skip -
   i woke up the sound of the door opening. i would assume i slept for quite some time, as it was daylight again, but more like dusk, rather than daylight.

niragi walked over to me, sitting in the chair beside me. he grabbed my hand and caressed it gently. "what time is it?" i asked, my voice still husky. "it's 7:00 pm, you slept for pretty much an entire day." he said, laughing at the shocked look on my face. "damn" i said laughing

"um y/n... can i tell you something?" niragi asked. "what's up?" i replied. "well before i say anything, are you in any condition to walk?" he asked again, waiting for my response. "probably, i'm feeling okay, why?" i asked, a bit concerned why i would need to get up.

"um.. well. tak died, in a game about an hour ago." he said, looking down, not wanting to face me. my expression fell to the floor, my eyes filling with hot tears as i didn't want to believe him, the only person who was like a dad to me, was dead.

"you're lying right?" i said through broken breathes. he just shook his head, before pulling me into a hug. and that point i let it all out, i cried so hard into his shoulder as he hugged me, rubbing my back up and down for comfort. i cried so hard that i blacked out.

skip -
it was the next day, arisu had taken me to see tak, which made niragi jealous. niragi got all pissed and ignored me for most of the day.

aguni became the new leader, which was never the plan. i was supposed to be the new leader but seeing as niragi wasn't really right in the head all of a sudden, the plan changed. it would be better for me anyways, i was in no state to lead everyone .

i recovered enough to go back to my own room. i walked in, closing the door behind me. i walked over to my bed, seeing someone i didn't really expect to see.

"niragi? what are you doing in my room?" i asked, as he turned around, a smirk appearing on his face. "how do you like talking to other guys huh? is it fun?" he asked, as he stood up, walking closer to me.

"what are you talking about?" i asked, extremely confused. "you know exactly what i mean y/n, you're all buddy buddy with arisu recently."

"why are you mad about this all of a sudden?" i asked as he pinned me against the wall.

"because you belong to me"