9.

he was always like.. that in high school. girls thought he was creepy, and boys hated him. he hung out with the type of people that would bully you for anything, which i never seemed to understand. why would someone bring pain on themselves? especially trough other people, it always seemed weird to me. never could i have questioned it though, people would think i was a "weirdo" just like niragi.

"y/n!" i woke up to the sound of pounding at my door. i looked around, confused as i was hardly awake. it was pitch black outside, and it was pouring rain for the first time in a few months, at least in this area. sweat dripped down my forehead, i hadn't even noticed until then. i was confused why i was sweating so bad, especially with the chilly air blowing in my open window.

I stood up, slowing tumbling to the door. i opened it, rubbing my eyes before the met who stood in front of me. "tak? what's wrong?" i asked, as tak stood in front of me, looking kind of mad. "did you forget what today was?" he asked, angry definitely present in his tone.

    "what?" i asked confused, still 90% asleep. "your visa expires today." he said seriously.
"huh?" i rubbed my eyes, them widening as i realized what he said.

   "really?" you said, making an annoyed face. "get ready, we leave in an hour."
   i sighed, closing the door in his face, i walked over to my closet to change, as i heard another knock at the door.

    "for the love of god, what tak?!" i yelled, clearly annoyed. "it's not tak, can i come in y/n?" it was niragi's voice. "shit." i thought, i wasn't ready to face him yet after what happened yesterday.

"come in!" i yelled. "fuck it." i thought. the door rattled and then i saw him walk in, staring at me up and down. he stared into my eyes before speaking up. "you looking awful, not in a bad way.. but like in a sick way." he paused, hoping i wouldn't return to his statement with a bad reaction.

"what?" you said, as you looked in the mirror. you're face was drained looking, purple bags sagged under your eyes. you looked weak. "what the fuck." you said, talking to yourself. "i mean you're still pretty b-" i cut him off. "just shut up would you." i said, turning my head to look at him.

he looked kinda shocked by what i said, but i didn't really care right now. i turned back around to change, picking out some random leggings and a hoodie, just in case it was an athletic game. i lifted my shirt up past my stomach, taking it off and throwing it onto the floor.

i heard movement behind me as niragi wrapped his hand around my waist. i stared down at his veiny hands around my waist, and looked back up to see him in the mirror, smiling at me. "what?" i said, he was just smiling so brightly.

"you know i love you right?" he said, staring at me now, not trough the mirror. i turned my head to look down at him, our lips an inch away from one another.

i leaned in, that one inch disappeared in a second. it felt right, our lips connecting, it felt like they were meant to be together. we kissed passionately. i pulled away for a second but he barely let me as he grabbed my head, pulling me in to deepen the kiss.

his other hand moved to my waist, pulling the rest of my body closer to him, as my hands trailed up to sit at the sides of his face. we continued to kiss before we pulled away, gaining our breath back.

i breathed heavily as i look him in the eyes, he was just smiling, the one he only does when he sees me. "why did you do that?" he asked. i didn't really register what i did, or why i thought it was right.

i tried pulling my body away from him but he snaked his other hand around my waist, holding me tightly. "is something wrong?" he asked again, my breath hitched at the sound of his raspy voice. "it's fine nigari, let go of me." i said, trying to tug his hands away.

"why should i, princess?" he smirked, as i fought with his tight grip. "let go of me god damnit! do you want me to die?!" i yelled, clearly annoyed. he let go, shock present in his face.

i finished dressing as i ran out of my room. he chased after me, trying to talk about what happened. "niragi, seriously leave me alone right now. i don't know why i did that and i don't plan to again! leave me alone!" i yelled, heated up in the moment, and confused with my emotions.

we didn't talk for the rest of the day that day, until i got back at least. my stomach got cut open as soon as the game ended. i still survived though, which was all the mattered. they gave me 2 weeks on my visa since i got injured.
arisu and usagi helped me back the beach.

i walked in, blood running down my stomach and legs, it was painful. they took me to my room. i opened the door, walking in with arisu's support. "thank you su, i appreciate it." i smiled at him. he hummed in response, before his face turned to look confused. "what?" i asked? turning my head around to see him, out of all people.

"what happened to you y/n?"

Authors note -
hello everyone!! i'm so sorry for being gone for so long. i'm in a depressed time rn so it's hard for me, and i've got lots of work to do so it's very challenging for me to find time to do this rn. hope you all still
enjoy and i'll try my best to update quickly again!