12

"what? since when was i your fucking slave?" i raised my voice some, starting to get a bit angry.  he smirked again, inching his face closer to mine.
"stop" i weakly spoke, turning my head to the side, making it so he couldn't kiss me.

he grabbed my face roughly, turning it back to face him. i winced at the sudden pain in my jaw. "listen to m-" he started speaking before i interrupted him. "let go of me!" i yelled, the pain in my jaw killing me.

"listen to me y/n" he said, clenching his teeth together. "let go of me!" i yelled again, tears running down my face. his expression changed as he noticed i was crying. he let go immediately, begging me for forgiveness. "y/n, im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you." he said, wiping my tears with his thumb. "then why didn't you let go when i said it the first time?!" i yelled, pushing him away from me.

"get out, i don't wanna see you right now." i said, walking over to my bed to lay down. "y/n please i'm sorry, i love you okay? im sorry." he begged and begged me. "get out before i make you." i said, clenching my jaw.

"you can't do that, im a leader here you know. if anyone makes someone do something, it's me." he smirked again. "please get out, i cant do this right now." i laid down, wincing in pain as my cut throbbed.

"what's wrong?" he said, concerned. "nothing, leave please." i said yet again, this time he listened, he left. i sighed, hearing the door close.

"what's wrong with him?" i thought to myself, something happened. more than just him being jealous. i'm confused, really confused. he was never like this before, what happened?

1 week later -
i had another game today. when we finished i walked back to the beach. it was a cycle now, the same damn thing everyday. niragi didn't talk to me much, just a few smiles here and there, which i would ignore.

i made it into my room, walking over to the desk, pulling a cigarette pack and a lighter out, as i left my room again. i walked up to the roof top, seeing someone already sitting there.

"chishiya?" i called to him. he turned around, smiling as he saw me. "hey, what's up?" he asked, smile never fading. "how are you?" i asked, sitting next to him, our shoulders touching. "fine, as usual, you can't be good in this world right"? he laughed a bit, earning a smile out of me.

"ahh you smiled!" he said, smiling at me again. "i did?" i said, loosing the smile on my face. "yeah, you can't tell?" he laughed a bit, making fun of me. "sorry, i feel numb recently." i said, turning back to look at the view.

    i pulled my cigarettes and lighter out of my pocket, lighting one. "you want one?" i offered one to him. "sure, thanks." he smiled, taking one, as i lit it for him.  we both smoked in silence, before i spoke up. "chi, have you ever dated anyone?" i asked, him turning to look back at me. "of course, why?" he asked, confused. "what should you do when the person you're dating is jealous, and kind of ignores you." i asked him.

    "you and niragi are dating?" he gasped. i hit is shoulder lightly. "kind of i guess, but that's besides the point. answer the question." i looked at him, waiting for his answer.

     "hmmm... well, considering it's niragi, i'm not sure. but the average person, you'd apologize, and explain what was happening, and reassure them you're only theirs. but i doubt that would work with someone as crazy as him." he laughed, taking a puff out of the cigarette.

    "yeah you're right." i laughed, doing the same as he did a second before. we sat and smoked in silence.

niragi pov -
    i sat there, listening to the entire conversation between the 2 of them. "she still loves me?" i thought. i'll apologize first, tomorrow, or should i go to her room now?

i left.. going to her room to wait for her, i needed her back, badly.

AUTHORS NOTE 😚
what y'all think gonna happen next 🤔 i'm literally pulling ideas out of my ass for this story like i got nothing so i hope y'all still enjoy. thank you for 13k reads ! love y'all to death, thank you beautiful people!
plz continue to support and enjoy this story, no matter how slow i upload 😭😭