14

niragi pov -

that morning i expected to wake up to the fresh scent of her beautiful long hair. or to the warmth of her body next to mine. but sadly that feeling didn't come, she wasn't lying next to me anymore.  i heard faint voices outside the door, i stood up, throwing a tshirt over my head and rushing to see y/n.

when i walked trough the door, i saw y/n. but there was someone else, chishiya. "what are you talking to my girlfriend for?" i questioned, anger present in my tone. "it's nothing niragi, chi i'll talk to you later." she smiled at him before pushing me back into the room.

"what the fuck was that about?" i said, slamming her up against the wall. she coughed, blood coming up. she slid down the wall as i looked at her in concern. "y/n? what's wrong?" i panicked. she passed out seconds later.

i carried her in my arms, running around the hotel, taking her to the nurses room. "someone help me!" i screamed, as i was slowly dropping her from feeling so weak. chishiya came running up to help, along with ann. "i know you don't like me, but it's not the time to focus on that." chishiya said as we ran to the nurses room.

- y/n's pov.
i woke up, feeling extremely dizzy. i felt something cold holding onto my hand, like almost dead feeling. i opened my eyes more, un- blurring my vision. i saw niragi, holding my hand. he looked cold and pale, dead like even. "niragi?" i asked, shaking him lightly. he jerked up, his eyes widening.

   "y/n!" he yelled, pulling me into a tight hug. "i cant breathe." i chocked up, hitting his back. he pulled away, making an o shape with his mouth, before laughing it off. "are you feeling better?" he asked, returning his cold hand back to mine. "what even happened?" i asked lightly.

    "well i was angry at you, so i slammed you against the wall. then you started coughing, but you coughed up blood, and then you passed out." he explained.
"you were angry ? what did i do?" i asked frantically. "you were talking with chishiya."

"are you serious? you made me pass out over him? i don't even like him!" i yelled. trying to move my hand out from under his. he got a better hold on my hand and tried to explain to me.

     "i don't even wanna listen to you, you treat me like shit and just expect me to take it! i hate you!" i yelled in his face, pushing him away from me.
"y/n, no i'm sorry you can't leave me. you're all i have." he started to tear up.

                   "well if i'm all you have, maybe you would've made better choices." i said standing up and storming out of the room.