6.

chishiya left, without noticing niragi standing behind him. i sat still, continuing to breathe in the fresh air.

i heard a bang behind me, turning around i see a shocked niragi, who appeared to have fallen on the ground.

"how long have you been up here?" i asked. "long enough to hear a lot of things" he laughed awkwardly, standing up. he sat next to me, his feet dangling next to mine.

     "do you remember me now?" i asked, turning my head to look at him. "i think so." he gave my a genuine smile. "that's one of the firsts times i've seen you smile like that." i laughed, looking back at the sky.

"what do you mean smile like that?" he laughed as well, looking at me. "you know..." i hesitated. he laughed a bit "like not creepy but genuine, that kind of smile." i smiled at him, my nervousness floating away as he left a happy expression on his face.

"well i'm glad you like that side of me." he smiled. "that never was a side of you, so it's a new feeling." i said expressionless. "do you really like me?" he asked. i looked at him, a look of joy on his face.

"it's late, let's talk later." i smiled awkwardly before standing up, walking away.

   normally i would've been confident enough to answer that question but in reality, i had no answer for it. i wasn't sure about my feelings anymore, they were scrambled.

     after him ignoring me all of high school, and then disappearing after that, i wasn't sure if i still liked him. he definitely wasn't the same person either.

   walking down to the pool area, i saw takeru sitting down, his head in his hands. "hi tak." i smiled, sitting down next to him. his head titled up, a smile popping onto his face as he saw who called his name.

     "do you remember that kid i always talked about, back in high school." i asked. he looked a bit confused, so i continued. "he was that nerd that i always stood up for." i said, his confused look fading as he remembered.

        "well... he is here... at the beach..." i smiled, tak gasping. "who?" he asked, excitedly. "hmmm, should i tell you... or not?" i giggled, a now annoyed expression crawled over his face.

   "i'll give you a hint, it's someone everyone hates or is scared of, think on it!" i said standing up as i ran away, fast enough for him to not know by the time i was gone.

                 "niragi?"

it seemed everyone's attention was on us. niragi following me around like a puppy. he wouldn't stop asking me to answer his question

"would you stop chasing me around?" i scoffed. "didn't you have time to do this when we were in high school?" i yelled. "leave me be!" i shouted, him giving me puppy eyes.

"but, i didn't talk to you in high school... i want to know your answer now." he pouted. "you're like a toddler, leave me alone. let me enjoy my time right now." i said, pushing him off of me.

i started to walk away as he grasped my arm again, dragging himself behind me. i stopped walking, turning around. i let out a big sigh as i saw the big pout on his face. "for someone who looks as scary as you, i don't think anyone would expect this from you."

he didn't say anything. "what? do you want me to drag your ass all the way to the meeting room." i whisper-yelled. he nodded, holding on tighter.

i scoffed, dragging him all the way to the meeting room, just like he wanted. i threw him off my arm as soon as we made it into the room, i walked to sit next to mira, niragi sitting next to me.

everyone looked very confused, as expected. tak walked in the room, screaming his head off. "YAH Y/N, YOU LIKED NIRAGI!?"

                        "WHAT?"