26

y/n -

      a year passed. niragi finally recovered. i went back to america for a short trip, of course offering him to come. he said he didn't want to bug me, so i went alone.

     arriving home, it was now early august. the hot air blew on me as i walked down the street. i unlocked our front door. we both ended up moving in together, but i didn't really have to move. he moved into my apartment. i liked the company, it was nice waking up next to him everyday.

    i slid my shoes off, placing my keys on the wall beside me after i put my slippers on. i immediately got knocked to the ground by a clingy man. "i missed you." he mumbled, planting kisses all over my face. "it's been a month." i groaned. "a month too long." he pouted, immediately going back to kissing my cheeks. i eventually gave in, wrapping my around  his neck. we just laid on the floor, embracing each others warmth. "i missed you too." i whispered, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

      he got up, helping me up as well. "guess what today is.. well tomorrow..?" he asked, smiling cutely. "our 1 year anniversary." i smiled. "man, women have good memory.." he pouted again, folding his arms. "why? did you want me to forget?" i laughed, pushing my luggage into the corner. "kinda..." he mumbled, removing the pout on his face. "did you get me anything?" he asked, excitedly. "i did." i smiled, laying my suitcase down on the floor. i unzipped it, laying it flat open on the floor. i searched for a second before pulling out a small box.

      i handed it to him. "hmm. open it." i said, moving my head as a gesture. he opened the small box, revealing a tiny silver ring. it had a line pattern on the outside, and on the inside it had our initials and our anniversary date. "are you proposing?" he asked, jokingly covering his mouth. "no, it's a promise ring." i laughed. "do you like it?" i asked, scared he may not like it. "i love it y/n.. just kinda wish you were proposing.." he shrugged. "i'm kidding, thank you." he said, planting a kiss on my cheek.

    "what did you get me?" i asked impatiently. "oh hold on let me go grab it." he said, standing up and running the the bedroom. he came back, another tiny box in hand. i laughed, knowing we are just too similar. "did you get me the same thing?" i pointed as he sat down, a huge smile on my face. he scoffed. "no.... no i promise i really didn't." he laughed, and i laughed back. he opened the box, revealing a ring with a small pink gem. "it's rose quarts, i thought it suited you better than any type of diamond." he smiled. "but this time, i am proposing." he admitted, grabbing into my left hand, sliding the ring onto my finger.

   "what?" i asked, thinking he made a mistake. "i don't want some other man to take you from me, or for you to get bored, or whatever may make you leave me. we have loved each other for so many years, and i just thought we should.. you know." he shrugged, smiling it off. "you're really bad at meaningful speeches." i laughed, raising my hand from his grasp to look at the ring. "it's beautiful niragi." i looked up at him, a nervous look on his face. "what ?" i questioned. "well.. what's your answer?" he asked. "what do you think?" i smiled, pulling him into a hug.

    "of course it's yes." i broke the hug, placing my hand on his cheek. "i love you y/n." he said, pulling me in. our lips touched like it was the first time all over again, he always made me feel special. there was never a dull moment with him, and i couldn't wait to spend the rest of my time with him.

    "i love you too, niragi."

YALL... this is the end.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. maybe i'll add some special stuff if i think of anything, but this is the end. this story has taken me almost 2 years to complete, and i want to thank anyone who was here for all the ups and downs, thank you so much. and i want to thank you for all the support again, this story got so many more reads than i ever thought! thank you, i really hope you enjoyed. also leave any requests, i have absolutely nothing to write.

   plz continue to support my work! thank you <333