18

i ran out into the streets, a backpack on my back, and my gun in hand. the king of spades seemed to have left the area. i walked slowly, making sure no one was around. i just looked down every alley, on every corner, looking for him.

    hours passed, i was in some random apartment, looking for water or food. i never found him, so i decided to seek shelter for the night. i sat on the floor, laying my back against the wall. eventually falling into a deep sleep.

     i woke up, the sun shining on my face, i looked around, confused of my surroundings, but i slowly remembered what i went to do last night. i stood up, immediately feeling dizzy due to the lack of food. "i should've just stayed with them." i whispered to myself.  i felt like an idiot, i did this all for some stupid boy.

     i left the apartment, taking anything that could be useful. i started walking into the woods, now with little hope of finding niragi. i walked for what felt like hours, just hoping for any sign of life now. that's when i ran into a younger looking girl. i started to come closer, but she immediately pointed a gun at me, assuming i was a threat. "that's a rude approach." i said, smiling.

        "who are you?" she said. "my names y/n. i came looking for someone but found you instead." i smiled lightly at the young girl. "oh, i'm heiya." she said, lowering the gun. "nice to meet you." i said coming closer.

     i heard slight footsteps coming towards the younger girl, as i lifted my head to see.. "aguni?" i said, confusion in my voice. "y/n, it's good to see you." that was the first time i saw him smile. "you made it out alive?" i said, smiling at him. "barely." he said, continuing to talk after stopping.

     "and what brings you here? i thought you were following everyone else." he continued, looking at me. "i lost niragi a day or 2 back, i left everyone without telling anyone, so i could find him." i sighed, putting my bag down.

      "true love am i right?" aguni joked, earning a smile from the girl. "why are you guys staying out here anyway? it isn't so bad in the city." i asked. "we are planning on killing the king of spades!l heiya said, smiling with enthusiasm.

      "well i'll be out of here before then." i said, sitting down next to heiya. "oh, why?" she asked. "i've  got to keep looking for my "boyfriend"." i said doing air quotes. "ooo is he cute?" she asked, being nosey. "i guess you could say that." i replied, shrugging my shoulders. she giggled in return. i could tell she was still young, probably in high school.

"i'll stay the night with you guys and then i'll head back out tomorrow if that's okay." i said, hoping they wouldn't mind. "that's fine y/n, i have no reason to treat you poorly, stay as long as you'd like." aguni said, pulling out wood for a fire.

aguni eventually left the 2 of us alone, and went elsewhere. "how do you know aguni?" heiya asked, inching closer to me. "ahh, we both came from the beach, he was one of my friends friends." i replied, leaning my hands toward the fire. "ahhh okay." she replied in understanding.

eventually i fell asleep, not remembering when i did. i woke up, looking over to see heiya shirtless, cleaning her back. i gulped loudly before sitting up. she turned her head back, smiling at me "morning." she said, putting her shirt back on. "there is a spring down there if you want some water to clean yourself." she handed me the towel she was using before standing up.

"thanks." i smiled, taking it out of her hands. i stood up, walking to where she said the spring was. finding it, i sat down in front of the water, taking my shirt off. i unhooked my bra, setting it to the side as i dipped the towel into the water. the water was cold and refreshing. wiping my body down for the first time in days felt incredible.

as i finished i heard rustling in the leaves, it sounded like someone was coming closer. before i had enough time to put my bra back on, i clutched my chest in fear of who would see me in this state. i closed my eyes, not wanting to see who it was. "y/n?" i heard someone say, as i
opened my eyes. they immediately widen, seeing was on the other side of the spring.

"niragi?"

AUTHORS NOTE
okay yall.. it's been 1 day since i posted chapter 17.. and this story went up 4k in one fucking day. you guys are amazing, i cant thank you enough, i'll update again soon! also might be starting a new story soon, so look out for a chishiya story!