CHAPTER 3

Dahyun was waiting for her friend from another school. She's at the café on near her to her school. "Dahyunnie!!" A friend of Dahyun greeted her with a smile. "Chaengii!!!!!" Dahyun hugged Chaeyoung. "Why'd you leave us." Chaeyoung pout. "My father said so that's why i transfer into a new school." Dahyun stroke Chaeyoung's hair. "Btw tell me about your new school!!" Chaeyoung excitedly said. "Well...okay..but first lets sit down for awhile." Dahyun brightly while Chaeyoung ordering her coffee.

"So....Dahyunnie! Have you found someone??" Chaeyoung wiggle her eyebrows. "No..not yet....and no one would date me because i'm a nerd." Dahyun slightly dropped her head.

"Nonsense! You're beautiful Dahyun! Ok..how about....someone you hate in that school??" Chaeyoung smiles. "There's someone who really bully me alot. His name is Minatozaki Sana. I hate him so much.." Chaeyoung slightly moved her chair forward. "That boy is such a rude person..He's really mean to me." Dahyun scoffs.

"He even call me snow white!?! Just tf is wrong with that guy??" Chaeyoung nodded as if she solved the case. "...and you know what?? That guy was like having a mental disorder. Before he gave this book to me he just said that i should be matured so he could have interest in me, just wtf is wrong with him???"

Chaeyoung's eyes become wide and approached Dahyun. "Girl, he has a crush on youuuu." Chaeyoung did a celebratory dance.

"What do you mean? He's really rude to me, y'know" Dahyun leaned her back on the chair. "I don't know girl, but that Sana, the boy you mention is really suspicious." Chaeyoung sips her coffee. "Well he's a fuckin' asshole afterall." Dahyun chuckled and finished her tea.

-

"Hey Dahyunnie, i have to go. There's someone i have to meet. Byeee." Chaeyoung waved her hands to Dahyun as she pays for the coffee.

-

Dahyun was now alone walking into a dark alley. Dahyun checked the time and it's already 8:34 pm. It was the only short cut for her home.

She felt someone is following her so she began to walk fast. When she's about to run the person behind her caught her wrist. "Let go of me! Help!" Dahyun shouted a loud. "No one's gonna hear you here, babe." Two same highschool boy approaches Dahyun but it seems like in a different school. "Don't come near me!!" Dahyun tried to run but she's not strong enough.

Luckily Sana showed up and throw a punch on the guy and fell on through the floor. "Fuckin' pervert." Dahyun was froze when she saw Sana punched the guy who wants to touch her. He was like the prince charming in the book she read. "Becareful for now Snow white. I think he's dead." Sana bragged how strong he was.

Sana walk out like nothing happens and goes through his motorcycle. "W-Wait!" Dahyun pulled the hem of Sana's button-up shirt. "What now??" Sana irritatingly looked back. "T-Thank you..you saved me from that pervert..." Dahyun looked at his eyes. "Can i ask you one favor?" Dahyun pleaded with her eyes. "You better hurry up..now what favor is it??" Sana puts his helmet down.

"My phone died and i cant contact parents...can you...drive me home?" Dahyun looked at his eyes once again. "No.." Sana put his helmet on his head and lift his gloves. Dahyun just stand there like a puppy waiting for her owner.

You can hear Sana's loud sigh as he find his spare helmet and gave it to Dahyun. "I saved you..doesn't mean i have a thing for you." Dahyun rolled her eyes. "Fyi, i don't have a thing for you, seriously...my phone really died that's why i can't call my parents." Sana clicked his tongue. "Whatever." Dahyun sat behind Sana he began to drive.

Sana drives really fast and Dahyun felt that she'll fell out of the motorcycle. "Don't grab my uniform, you'll tear it apart." Dahyun sighed in annoyance and hugged Sana from behind. You can see his smile on the helmet. "Now, drive slowly will you??" Sana's smile turns into a smirk. He drive faster and Dahyun's hug became tight. "SANAAA!!!" Dahyun shouted in angry-tone. He just stay quiet and begin to slow down.