CHAPTER 23

// At Dahyun's House //

Dahyun sits at her bed and sighed heavily. She remembers what her dad said earlier. "I don't want to be his fuckin' girlfriend. I'm sure he'll cause a lot of trouble when I'm with him." She said, frowned in disgust. Once she got up, she saw the envelope and checked it again. She frowned when she saw a familiar name through the envelope. "Fuck! This is not mine! It's Sana's report card." Dahyun yelled.

"Where did this come from?!" Dahyun begin to think until she remembered that Sana and Dahyun had exchanged their report card by putting her envelope on his desk. "Sana must've picked the wrong envelope." Dahyun panicked and hurried at the main door. "Dahy-" Sana stopped from his tracks when Dahyun appeard from the main door.

Dahyun was still in her uniform while Sana is wearing his oversized shirt.

(Sana)

"I took the wrong envelope." Dahyun said, trying to catch her breath. "I-I'm sorry I took yours." Sana stuttered. "Now, did you bring my report card???" Dahyun handed the envelope to Sana, and he gladly took it. "Yeah..here." Sana did the same. "Aigooo!! The prince is here- where is he?" Dahyun father scratched his nape when he can't find Sana. "H-He has homework to do! Y-Yeah...Homework....." Dahyun lied to distract her own dad from looking for Sana.

"He could've join you to do your homework." Dahyun's dad sighed in disbelief. Dahyun rolled her eyes in annoyance as she saw Sana peeked behind the main door. "You did an excellent job of hiding yourself." Dahyun smirked, "I just took a bus, cuz' I don't want to hurt myself using my motorcycle." Sana gave a concern for his right hand.

"I should go now before Mr. Kim notice me." Sana lift his left hand to say goodbye. Dahyun did the same as Sana.

"Dahyun, what would you like for dinner?" Her father said. "How about......fried chicken??" She said. "Sure! I'll make you the most delicious fried chicken in the world!" He chuckled and smiled at Dahyun. "Oh how I wish Sana is joining us right now." He said while smiling at himself. "What are you talking about?? And who's that 'Sana'???" Dahyun's mom frowned. "Ah! It's my friend of course." Dahyun awkwardly smiles at her mother while hitting her father's arm, He mouthed 'sorry' to Dahyun.

-

It's raining. Sana was sitting and waiting for his bus. "Shit! I forgot to bring a umbrella." Sana cursed at himself while shivering in cold.

Suddenly a black limousine stops at the bus stop. "Young master! What are you doing here?!?!" The short man opens the car window to see Sana. He immediately get off the car. "Young master you'll get sick!" The short man brings the umbrella and lead Sana inside through the car.

"Thank you." Sana smiled at him.

They arrived at the mansion, the guards and maids greeted them as usual. "Welcome home, Young master." The maids said in sync as they bowed down to Sana. "Can you get me some water?" He said, "Right away, Young master." One of the maid said. He sit down through the fancy couch. "Here's your water, Young master." The maid gave the glass of water to Sana as he drink it. "Thanks." Sana smiled, the maid awkwardly smiled back and confused of what's happening.

"Young master smiled at me..." The maid who gave Sana a glass of water whispered at the others. "Oh my god, He never smiled at me." One of the maids said. "Maybe something good happend?" The other maid said.