CHAPTER 28

A/N: HI IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'M VERY BUSY AND I REALLY HAVE A TOUGH SCHEDULE I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS😅 BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE.

ENJOY!!! <3

-

Dahyun's POV

Sana is been acting really weird, he keeps smiling at me while I'm trying to help him with his academic problems. "Uhm, how was your right arm? Is it fine already? Can you move it?" Dahyun said to break the awkward silence. "Oh yeah, it's in a good condition now. Thanks for asking." Sana smiled.

Later on, Dahyun felt Sana staring at her and she noticed that he's not paying attention to what her saying at all. "Hey will you stop looking at me like that? You're acting so weird right now." Dahyun frowned at him and Sana giggled. "Sorry for that. You're just so pretty I can't help but to focus on you instead of the questions and your silly instructions." Sana gaved her a smile and began to open his book and started reading.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE JHFEJHIHGHGHIRGYIRGYOURYHGHFJKGHJKSGO. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?!?!?!?!?" Dahyun couldn't stay calm and she tried to hide her red ears while brushing her hair down and started writing the formulas to distract herself. Sana noticed it but he just let a small laugh.

"Why are you laughing hmm??" Dahyun looked at him while trying not to blush.

"Nice try baby girl, but I can see that your ears are telling me how they want me to kiss you right now." Sana laughed again but quite louder this time while Dahyun is raging mad and threatening to punch Sana. Sana thought she's really mad because he teased her so much today. But actually, Dahyun is dying inside trying not to show any signs that she has a crush on Sana.

1 hour later

"That's all for today." Dahyun said as she cleans up the desk full of pens and papers. "Hope you did learn a lot today, Mr. Playboy." Dahyun said, she was completely annoyed because of the tall boy's face. "I did learn a lot from you. Learned how to love you.." Sana whispered the last few words. "What??" Dahyun asked him. "Nothing." Sana flashed a smile on his face as he grabbed Dahyun's bag and his bag.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU-" Sana quickly covered Dahyun's mouth because the librarian will get mad if they're too loud.

"Shhh lower your voice.... I'm going to send you home so that you're safe and also not to make your dad worried about you." Sana concerningly raised his eyebrows. "Sana, you don't have to do this. Plus my father will invite you into a dinner with us." Dahyun said while trying to reach for her bag but Sana kept raising it higher so that she won't be able to reach it.

"Sana, Please give me back my bag. I wanna go home. It's already late." Dahyun begged for Sana but he still wants to spend some time with her.

"Let's go home together." Sana smirked and ran outside while holding Dahyun's wrist.

"YAAAAAH!!!" Dahyun screamed and she really wants to punch his face right at the moment they arrived at Sana's motorcycle. "Sana, just give me back my bag or else I'm gonna push your motorcycle right now." She whines but Sana found it cute so he still insisted to take her home.

"Hop on, Ms. Nerd." Sana said. Dahyun just sat there and not giving him a spare glances.

"Hey, do you still want to go home?" Sana asked again but she didn't answer. "C'mon Nerd just get up and hop onto my motorcycle. It's not that hard." Dahyun frowned and totally ignored him.

"I can go home on my own." Dahyun pouts.

"Fine, go ahead. I'll go home with your things with me." Sana sighed in annoyance.