CHAPTER 10

// Library //

Sana is still searching for Dahyun inside the library. "Where the fuck are you, big ass Snow White." The librarian hushed him to het him stop from talking so loud and he mouthed 'sorry'. "Handsome Sana: You know that i don't like to wait." Sana texted Dahyun's number and waiting for the reply. Sana hissed and losing his patience.

He lazily sit down to the chair while tightening his jaws. Later on, a girl with a white skin, wearing glasses, appeared at the door holding a bag. Sana raised his eyebrows and immediatley walk through the bookshelf pretending he was busy searching for a book. Sana looked at the shorter girl "What took you so long?" Sana asked the pale girl who was walking towards him. "Sorry i had to comfort my friend cause' she broke up with her boyfriend awhile ago." Dahyun placed the book on the table. "Well....that sucks.." Sana gave her a forced laughter and stopped like nothing happend.

"I told you how to solve these problems and i think you can do it by yourself." Dahyun picked the book she was reading for a long time. Sana can't keep his eyes out of Dahyun and still forcing himself not to look. He clicked the pen and with his confidence, he showed his answer to Dahyun. Dahyun looked at the solution paper. "Wrong." Dahyun gave the paper back to Sana. Sana whined when he didn't get the answer right. He tried again and still he didn't get the right answer.

"The fuck? are you serious??? This is the correct answer. Look i checked the calculator from my phone and it's the same answer. Dahyun massage her temples. "Where's your solution....?" Sana's eyes become wider. "Uhh...." Dahyun chuckled. "See? I can tell you're guessing your answers." Sana whined again and slightly bend his elbows. "Why do we even need a solution..." Sana pout as Dahyun smiled at him. "It moves us beyond basic math and prepares us for statistics and calculus. So you see, without it we won't know how to solve these problems." Dahyun pointed Sana's paper.

"For me...i don't even need math in my life." Dahyun glared at Sana making him chuckled a bit. "I'm just to lazy to solve mathematics."

"Just solve these questions or i'll tell Mrs. Park about what you said." Sana immediately checked the solution paper and afraid of Dahyun's threats.