CHAPTER 15

"Does my breath stinks??" Kihyun sniffs Sana's breath. "No?" Kihyun shake his head as Sana pouts. "Then why did Dahyun abandon me in the classroom??" Sana looked at Kihyun, "Are you planning to kiss her, that's why you're asking me if your breath stinks?!?!" Kihyun gasped and squealed before hitting Sana's right shoulder. "The fuck??? I don't like nerds." Sana rolled his eyes while checking on his phone.

"Except Dahyun???" Kihyun screamed through his mind. "Kihyun, fucking weirdo." Sana smirked and laughed. "I mean, it's true...that you don't like nerds except for Dahyun..." Kihyun whispered the end of his sentence and stay silent.

--

Dahyun was reading the volume 2 of the book while eating a ramen inside the J.W comic store, which is her favorite place. "Fucking Minatozaki Sana, you ruined my day..." Dahyun whipered through herself while turning the page of the book.

"Good afternoon, Uncle Ahn." Sana bowed at Jaewook, smiling widely. Jaewook smiled back as he stood up and bowed too.

Sana procceed to look for Dahyun as he saw her sitting alone while eating her ramen. Sana smirked and sat next to Dahyun. "You haven't finished it yet?" Sana directly looked at Dahyun's eyes. "Here..." Dahyun put down the book and sipped her orange juice before departing from Sana, who was still sitting on the couch. Sana takes a look at the volume 2 book and eagerly opens it.

He puts down the book after finishing the chapter and his gaze falls on Dahyun's orange juice. He was hesitant to drink from his crush's bottle and kept his gaze fixed on it. He grabbed the orange juice, but his lips trembled as he imagined it as an indirect kiss. Before drinking the orange juice, he gulped his own saliva. He'll realise what he's done as soon as he opens his eyes. "What the fuck, Sana?!?!" Sana whispered to himself and put the bottle down. "Why did I do that?!?!" Sana added, running through the entrance door.