CHAPTER 24

"Hey! Get back to work!" The guard shouted while holding a cup of coffe as the maids separate their way.

Sana got bored by sitting on the couch so he decides to go inside his room. His room was...full of shirts and papers all over the place yet Sana doesn't even give a fuck. "Do I still need to clean this damn room? No one's going to come here anyways." He shrugged his shoulders as he took off his oversized shirt and throwed it somewhere.

He really does not wear any shirt when he's alone. Now he's smoking while scrolling on his Instagram.

Suddenly, a familiar girl appeared at his friend suggestion. It was followed by Kihyun. "Dubu_04..." Sana puts his cigarette down. He clicked at the profile to see more info about Dahyun. "Four-eyed tofu-" Sana burst into laughter while reading Dahyun's bio. He calmed himself down and begin to scroll on Dahyun's pictures until one photo caught his attention.

Dahyun's photo without her glasses. "Here's what I looks like when I don't wear glasses." Sana read the caption in a whispered-tone. "I fuckin' need more of these pics." Sana demanded, while saving the photo through his phone. He clicked another photo of Dahyun with her hair down and wearing a make-up. " 'I look too good'.....YES YOU LOOK FINE." Sana exclaimed and saved the photo again. Since it's rare to find Dahyun in that look.

"Yes! More!- HEY! WHAT THE FU-!!" Sana accidentally clicked the follow button while checking through Dahyun's photo and begin to panic. Sana was about to clicked the unfollow button to cancel the friend request but it was too late. " 'Dubu_04 started following you.' " Sana panicked once again as Dahyun messaged him.

Dubu_04
Active Now

"Dubu_04: Even here?!?! Your name is still 'Handsome_Sana???' "

Sana doesn't know how to reply back.

"Handsome_Sana: I was about to change it|"

Sana stopped from replying Dahyun's message. When he saw her typing, he hesitated to move a muscle before sending his message to her.

"Dubu_04: Change it into 'Playboy_Sana' "

"Handsome_Sana: No, It should be 'Cutie_Sana' " *With a laughing emoji*

Seen

Sana smiled as his lips arched into a grin while looking at Dahyun's profile picture. "Did she just ignored my message?!?!?" He wants to throw his phone in disappointment.

-