CHAPTER 11

// The next day //

"DAHYUN-AHHHHH!!!!!" A yell from her mother was heard from the kitchen. Dahyun's eyes became wide when she realized she was late 'Again'. "I'll slap your butt with my new sandals if you don't get up!!!!" Another yell, Dahyun quickly dried her hair and ponytailed it. "Fuckin' asshole...GET UP--" Her mother stopped, openning the door herself. "Tf...mom why are you yelling??" Dahyun act innocently "AISHH!!" Her mother slapped her shoulders with her sandals. "What's wrong i didn't even do anything--" "Are you fuckin' out of your mind?!? It's already 8:03 am!! School must've been started!!!!" Her mom slapped her shoulders once again.

-

Dahyun immediately walk through the entrance door and showed her I.D "I'm sorry...but, this is a wrong I.D." Dahyun's smile faded away as she looked at her I.D, it was from her first year high school I.D "Wtf?!?!?!" Dahyun cursed in her mind, sitting at the chair near the entrance door. The guard called her "I'm still letting you in since you're a new transfer student. Remember, this is your first warning. Tomorrow don't forget to bring your proper I.D." He spoke as Dahyun bowed to him, and mouthed 'Thank you'.

She run as fast as she can until she hurried through the door but a boy tried to push her away so he could come inside first. "Ouch!! Wtf are you doing!--" "Shut up, snow white--" The boy who pushed her is none other than Mr. Squirrel. "Mr. Minatozaki and Ms. Kim! How dare you interrupt my class?! And why are you late??" Sana scoffs infront of everyone. "Both of you, Detention!" Dahyun and Sana is hitting each other's arms and seems like they're having a fight.

// Empty classroom //

Both eyebrows are furrowed with crossed arms. Dahyun and Sana are looking at the opposite way. "If you hadn't blocked my way, this would not happen." Sana mumbled his words, Dahyun heard his mumbling and frown "What'd you say!?" She widen her eyes enough to scare Sana, but he frowns too. "I said, IF YOU HADN'T BLOCKED MY WAY, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN." He said a little louder so Dahyun could hear him. "Ohh! SO YOU'RE BLAMING ME NOW?!?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUSHED M--" "Silence!" A voiced of a female yelled and echoes all over the empty classroom. The two of them stopped their fight as they got back from the seat.

"I have no idea of what you both kids fighting for.." Ms. Yoon, their chemistry teacher massaged her temples as the two remained silent. "I wanted to give you task or punishment because you two are trouble makers." Ms. Yoon said, delivering a piece of paper to them. "Make sure you complete those. You can go now." Dahyun glance at Sana who's clenching his fist. Ms. Yoon got out of the empty classroom as they still not making eye contact. Sana grabbed his bag and crumpled the paper, he throwed it into the trash bin and kicked it as it falls. Dahyun noticed it "Hey! Don't you have to finish those??" Sana annoyingly sighed. "No." Sana said with no expression and walk away.

Dahyun sighed at his actions as she picked all the trash and properly throwed it on the trash bin.