CHAPTER 12

Sana and his friends are drinking and smoking cigarettes behind the school gym. "You got detentioned?" Sunwoo asked him, drinking another glass of alcohol. "Mannn! That sucks.." One of his friends voiced out. Sana took another glass "Where's Kihyun??" He asked. "He's reading a gangster and a nerd fanfics...." Sunwoo pointed at the squealing and giggling boy, sitting on the stairs. "Oh my...he became stupid because of you and your future girl..." Another voice said as Sana took a picture of Kihyun who was reading. "I can't believe he's into those stuffs." Sana clicked the camera from his phone.

Sana approached Kihyun "Hey! Kihyun, come with me." He tapped Kihyun shoulders. "Yes, yes, But look! This completely reminds me of you and Dahyun!!! OMG!!!" Kihyun squeals again as Sana smirked a little. "Just come with me!" Sana dragged Kihyun out of the place.

"Where are you dropping me???" Kihyun asked, letting him dragged by his collar. "The fuck...bro! It's your birthday today! Imma take you to your favorite place." Sana signalled Kihyun to sit behind him. They drove through a Café and they parked infront of it. Kihyun's eyes widen, smiling through himself. "Hoho Myoll Café!!!!" Sana laughed at Kihyun's reaction as they get inside. "But, this is so expenssive--" "Don't worry! I'll pay for whatever you order." Sana smiled at him as they sit next to the table.

"Could you please tell me what your order is?" A lady asked. "I want Maple Latte!!!" Kihyun exclaimed. "I'll take one Iced Americano and one Oreo cheesecake." Sana genuinely smiled.

-

While walking, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are laughing. They appear to be overjoyed to see each other after such a long time apart. "Hey dubu-unnie! How about we go to our favorite Café!!!!" Chaeyoung said, clapping her hands while walking. "Sounds great! Plus! I'm getting thirsty." Dahyun smiled at the younger one, who was giggling.

-

"Thank you very much for the treat!!" Kihyun exclaimed while Sana is looking at the other side. "Yeah, yeah.....no prob..." Sana, with his left hand resting to his chin. Kihyun was about to tear up when Sana rolled his eyes and patted his back. "You're so kind to me!!" Kihyun smiled at Sana, who was surprised. "Just don't be fucking emotional....Geez." Sana sighed.

Kihyun is still sipping his coffee and glancing at the entrance door until a familiar girl opens it. Kihyun squint his eyes and become wide when the girl is walking inside the Café. "D-Dahyun! She's here!!" Kihyun whispering at Sana who was searching for his wallet "What? Where???" Sana looked at the entrance door and saw Dahyun with her friend. Seems like they're looking for a seat. "I saw Sana's motorcycle outside. I think he's here too." Sana heard Dahyun's voice as he covers himself with a menu. "Mr. Squirrel!" Dahyun called Sana, and walking towarss them. "Fuck! How did she find me??" Sana slowly dropped the menu as Kihyun ran through the comfort room. "I really need to pee." Kihyun said and closed the door.

"What now? Snow white?" Sana glared at her "I didn't know you're here too." Dahyun sat at the table next to him. "I was about to give this to you." Dahyun smiled and gave the crumpled paper that Ms. Yoon gave them. "You need to finish it.." Sana rolled his eyes as he put it into his bag. "Happy now??" Sana asked and lifted his arms. "Much better." Dahyun smiled once again.

-

"That's Minatozaki Sana??" Chaeyoung said in a whisper-tone. "Yes, as you can see he's really rude as fuck!" Dahyun replied. "He's hot when he's mad." Chaeyoung said, wiggling her eyebrows. "What the fuck is wrong with you?? He's not hot--" Chaeyoung sighed and guide Dahyun's head to look at Sana. "See?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows as Dahyun stopped. "H-He's not hot! HE'S ANNOYING!" Dahyun smacked Chaeyoung's head and she just laughed at her. "Girl, don't act stupid! Your future husband is right behind you!" Chaeyoung stated, Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Wtf are you even saying??" Chaeyoung sighed once again. "Girl, stop acting like you don't know...andddd! I heard this to my parents when they tried to annoyed me. 'The more you hate, the more you love." Chaeyoung genuinely smiled at the older. "You know what? I just wanted to drink." Dahyun pout as Chaeyoung smirked in victory as if she wins a grand prize. "Let's just order something." Dahyun massaged her temples.

-

"Hey! Kihyun, are you still there??" Sana knocked multiple times as Kihyun got out of the comfort room. "Y-Yeah!" Kihyun awkwardly smiled at him. "What took you so long?" Sana asked. "Uhh..my stomach aches too, that's why I need to let it out." Sana frowns. "Okay......? Btw i already payed our coffee so we can go home now." Kihyun nodded and get his stuffs at their table and glance at Dahyun and Sana.

"Thanks again for taking me here." Kihyun calmed himself and get Sana's spare helmet. "Dahyun supposed to wear this helmet with Sana...if I saw them riding this motorcycle together...IT'S A HEAVEN!!!" Kihyun thought while daydreaming behind Sana.