CHAPTER 6

"Aye! Bro i heard a news." Sunwoo laughed. "You already have your 'tutor' and it's your FUTURE GIRL. YIEEEEEEH!!!" Sunwoo and Kihyun couldn't stop giggling. "Shut the fuck up you two." Sana frowned. "Aww bro stop being like that.." Kihyun was still reading a fanfic of a gangster and a normal highschool girl, he couldn't help to smile when it reminds of Dahyun and Sana on that story.

"Wanna taste my fist then?" Sana angrily raise his arms and ready to punch Sunwoo. "Yamete kudasai, Daddy~!" Sunwoo jokingly said and Sana was still glaring at him reminding him to stop or his fist will land on Sunwoo's face. "Sunwoo, are you fuckin' gay?" Sana slaps Sunwoo's shoulder. "No i'm not! I was just joking." Sana and Kihyun laughed together.

-

//GYM//

Sana don't have gym outfits so he does his work out TOPLESS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You know what? I'll ask the maneger to close this gym. Why? Because Sana already has broad shoulders and hella big muscles." Kihyun complained. "And he got the most veiny, and long hands." Sunwoo said.

Sana just focused at what he was doing while Kihyun and Sunwoo admire Sana's muscles.

"Sana's muscles...they are just....wow!" Sunwoo said. "Well, he's the king right?" Kihyun smiles st him while Sana is just minding his business.

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - [SAIDA AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें