CHAPTER 13

Kihyun is smiling creepily at Sana's back and still on his own world while Sana is talking about his ideal type. "Kihyun? Are you still listening???" Sana asked the boy behind him. "No--I mean! Yes..!!" Kihyun awkwardly smiles at Sana as he slightly frown. "The fuck you're getting creepy, mannn.." Sana let out a sigh. "Not my fault, bro. It's yours." Kihyun laughed as he recieved a groan from Sana. "Just shut the fuck up, okay??" Kihyun gestured himself and zipped his mouth.

"I'm going to drop you here." Sana bend his knees as Kihyun get up. "Thanks, bro!" Kihyun waved his hands and Sana raised his eyebrows at him as he stared with his deadly eyes. "Imma read more love stories!!!" Kihyun jumped excitedly and goes inside his house.

--

"I just can't believe the first time seeing the love of your lifeeee!!!" Chaeyoung held Dahyun's hand, Dahyun just rolled her eyes. "Maybe he's just a tsundere that's why he's really mean towards you???" Chaeyoung tilt her head to see Dahyun's reaction. "I don't care about him." Chaeyoung hummed as if she's thinking. "You're tutoring him right??" Chaeyoung slightly smirked.

"Yeah. Why?" Dahyun looked at the younger one.

"Nothing..." Chaeyoung still thinking of something. "Dahyunnie, i have work to do with my dad. Thank you for taking care of me!" Chaeyoung smiles widely at her. Dahyun just shrugged and waved her hand to Chaeyoung.

Dahyun decided to go through her favourite comic store where she reads some of Love fictions there. "My goodness, this place hasn't changed at all. I wonder if the owner is still the same." Dahyun excitedly opens the door revealing a man sitting on the counter. "Mr. Ahn! You're still here!!!" Dahyun smiles widely at him and gladly smiles back. "Hyunnie!! Long time no visit!!" Ahn Jaewook quickly get up and hugged the younger girl. "Gosh, it's excatly the same." Dahyun smiled. "Since you visited the comic store again, i reserved a seat for you there!" He pointed at the couch. Jaewook smiles brightly at Dahyun who was excited to see her favorite comic store.

"My special seat!!!!!" Dahyun exclaimed and quickly walk through the couch. "Thank you very much Mr. Ahn!!" Jaewook smiled at bowed. Dahyun picked another book and began to read it. "Here some ramen and strawberry juice." Jaewook placed the tray on the table and smiled at Dahyun. "Thanks Mr. Ahn!" Dahyun started to eat while Jaewook is still watching her. "My gosh, you've grown so big. You haven't changed at all, yet you're still a baby!" Jaewook pinched Dahyun's cheeks and started laughing like her father always do.

"Eat well." Jaewook smiled at Dahyun and patted her head and proceed to his spot to continue his works. Dahyun gulped at her drink while reading.

Dahyun finished the volume 1 so she begin to find the volume 2 of the book. "Where the fuck is the volume 1." A voice of a man spoke, holding the volume 2 of the book, and that's what Dahyun is searching for. Dahyun glanced at the boy's face but it was covered with black mask. He was wearing a blue hoodie and a black denim pants. Dahyun frowns and walked at the mysterious boy. She cleared her throat, "Hey? I've been looking for the Volume 2 of 'The Prince's Bad Girl', I really need it--" The boy looked at Dahyun's eyes. "Mr. Squirrel?!?!! The fuck are you doing here??" It took awhile when Dahyun recognized the boy but when she looked at his eyes she already know that it was Sana.

"Snow white?!?!" Sana's eyes became wide when he saw the girl behind him. He coughed, "Y-You?! What are you doing here???" Sana raised his eyebrows and looked at the smaller girl. "I was asking the same question but why don't you answer mine first." Dahyun frowned. "W-Well this is my uncle's comic store." Sana's tone became serious. "What?!?! This is Mr. Ahn's comic store and not your uncle's!" Dahyun tried to raised her toe to make her taller and gritted her teeth.

"Ahn Jae Wook is my uncle..." Sana confidently smiled at Dahyun, leaving her with volume 1 book. Sana walked through the counter. "Uncle Ahn, I'm taking the volume 2 with me. I'll just read the volume 1 online." Sana smirked and was about to give the volume 2 to Jaewook when Dahyun snatched it from Sana. "No! I was here first!" Dahyun frowns at him. "I grabbed it first." Sana snatched it again. "No! Stop you'll tear it apart--" "I said, give it back!!!" Dahyun interrupted Jaewook from speaking, holding the volume 2 with Sana while staring at each others eyes.

There's a dark aura between the two and Jaewook is really worried at the poor book. "Give it to me..." Sana began to pull the book away from Dahyun and so Dahyun tried to pull it back to her with all if her force. Sana raised the book in his hand so Dahyun can't reach it. Dahyun groaned in annoyance. Once again she put all of her force to reach Sana's hand, while the taller boy is stepping back away from Dahyun.

"Just let me read it first--!!" Dahyun jumped and so bumped through Sana causing her fell on top of him. Their face was one inch apart, one move and they'll kiss. Jaewook break the silence, "Are you already done??" Jaewook crossed his arms. Dahyun quickly get up and grabbed the book from Sana's hand. "Here! Y-You can read this first..." She throwed the volume 1 book at Sana's chest and he gladly caught it with his both hands and so Dahyun hides her blush with her long hair.

"I thought he don't read such books..."

Dahyun thought as she glance on Sana's blue motorcycle infront of her. "If only i could smash his precious motorcycle..." Dahyun rolled her eyes and proceed to walk through the bus stop.