CHAPTER 25

"Here she is! A girl who's tapping at her phone, smiling like an idiot. Come here and wash the dishes instead." Her mom yelled while holding a hanger. Dahyun immediately goes off the table and throwed her phone on the couch. "Ok ok! Mom please put that thing down." She demanded while raising both of her hands as if she's defeated by cops.

"What's going on here??" Her father calmly said. "Mom's going to hit me with that hanger." Dahyun acted like a victim.

"Acting like a victim huh? You'll see a flying slipper after you finished doing our dishes." Her mom said throwing the hanger through the basket. "What are you guys fighting for??" Her father frowned still confused of what's happening.

"Nevermind, i'll just wash these frickin' plates." Dahyun said, rolling her eyes.

Her father frowned and shrugged his shoulders, eyeing on his wife and then back to Dahyun.

-

Sana looked at his mess, "Fucking annoying!" He throwed his belt on the ground and called one of his maids.

"Young master, what can I do for you?" The maid asked.

"Can you clean my room?" Sana answered calmly. "Right away, Young master." The maid clapped her hands to call the other maids so they could clean Sana's messy bedroom. A group of maids arrived immediately with cleaning tools and baskets.

They were afraid to go inside his room cuz' he wouldn't let anybody come in, so they stood infront of Sana's door.

"What are you waiting for? Go inside and clean all of these stuffs." He said, while pointing at the mess. The maids nodded as they all go inside the room to clean.

"Sir!" Sana heard what the guard said as he peek from the stairs. He saw the guards saluting his father on the way through the stairs.

"Sana, where's your report card?" Sana's father asked him, walking towards him. Sana find his bag and picked up the envelope that Dahyun gave him. "Here." Sana answered, giving the envelope to his father.

Sana's father reach out his hand to grab the envelope as he opens it. "You need more improvements from the other subjects." His father gave the report card to him with a normal reaction as Sana massaged his temples.

"Who want's a father like him..." He thought. Sana rolled his eyes and throwed his report card straight to his bag.

-

The maids finished cleaning Sana's bedroom.

"What have you eaten today? I thought you don't like to clean your room? And now you are letting the maids come inside your bedroom." His father smirks.

Sana didn't let any words escape from his mouth.

"Young Master, a young boy is calling you outside." The guard bowed, pointing at the gate. Sana ignored his father and procceed to walk through the gate.

The huge gate opens and a familiar boy appeard behind it.

Sana frowned when he saw his rival. "What." He kept his cold reaction. Eunwoo's eyes changed into a pleading one while looking to Sana.

"Sana, can we talk for moment?" Eunwoo said. Sana was looking at him directly into his eyes.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Sana asked and frowned once again.

"Just for a moment, p-please.." Eunwoo begged. Sana was slightly irritated when someone did this to him.

"Arggh! Fine! Let him in." Sana leave Eunwoo behind him.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sana said while lighting up his cigarette.

"About my brother's death and my father's disease.." Eunwoo was about to cry when he mentioned his brother. "..W-We don't have enough money to pay the hospital bills...It's pretty awkward to say this but...c-can you help me??" Eunwoo's voice cracked and started tearing up.

Sana just starred at the boy infront of him, crying and begging for Sana to help him. Sana doesn't know what to do. He touched Eunwoo's hair and slowly hugged him.

"A-And also, I'm so s-sorry from what have I done to you." Eunwoo said between the sobs.

Sana couldn't help to hug him tight. "Shh, shhh....how much do you want?" Sana asked Eunwoo.

"F-Four thousand dollars, for my brother's funeral and ten thousand seven hundred for my father's hospital bills." Eunwoo said, still crying on Sana's black shirt.

The whole atmosphere was emotional. Not until Sana's deep and calming voice spoke.

"Then, I'll pay for your brother's funeral and your father's hospital bills, plus your tuition fee for the whole year." Sana said, looking down to Eunwoo who's still crying a lot.

"T-Thank you!! I really appreciate your kindness towards me." Eunwoo hugged Sana tightly and looks like he doesn't even want to let go of Sana's hands.

Sana called one of the maids to bring Eunwoo some water so he could calm down.

Eunwoo's eyes were red and swollen. His nose is red as well.

"Sana, I-I just wanna say thank you again. For helping me and comforting me. Even though you hate me so much. I didn't know you have a good heart." Eunwoo said and so Sana chuckled about what he said.

"I still want to help with my money." Sana smiled. Eunwoo was surprised and smiled back.

Sana changed his view to Eunwoo. He is now seeing him as a brother not an enemy. They spend hours just to talk to each other.

It's finally getting late. Eunwoo was taking his leave when Sana grab his wrist.

"Don't tell anyone that I helped you and your bills." Sana said, and Eunwoo nodded.

"I won't tell anyone else." Eunwoo smiled at him, "And I will never forget the day you helped me." He added.

Sana smiled back and waved his hands as the gate closed itself.

Sana was glad that he comforted someone. "What a relief." Sana stretched his arms as a sound of a shoe walking behind him.

"I see...my son is helping a poor person." Sana frowned when he heard a familiar voice.

"It's pretty rare to see that side of you, Sana." His father clapped his hands while smirking. Sana turned around to see his father's face.

"I hope it'll never happened again.." His father muttered while wearing a fake smile.

-

(A/N: Credits to Ai_Kiminatozaki I hope y'all like the new cover❤)