CHAPTER 22

// After School //

"

Dahyun, how's your day!" Dahyun's father exclaimed and hugged his one and only daughter. "Uhh...it was great..?" Dahyun said. "....and how about that handsome little prince?" He pointed at Sana, who was walking through an expenssive car. "Why do you even need to know about his condition?? He's completely fine." Dahyun rolled her eyes and harshly opens the door from their car. "I was just asking....you two were just cute together, y'know..." He chuckled as he got inside the car.

"We're just friends, Appa." Dahyun raised her eyebrows to make it clear but her dad doesn't believe to his own daughter.

While driving he keep teasing and laughing at Sana of how he looked at Dahyun. Not as a friend, and more than that.

"I experienced love too." Dahyun father laughed. "The way he looked at you is like the way I looked at your mother." He added. Dahyun stopped for a moment and begin to listen to her father.

"I can tell if he's inlove or not..." Dahyun's father said.

Dahyun frowns and crossed her both arms and legs, "I told you, I don't like to be in a relationship, Appa!" Dahyun whinned and pouts as her father laughed at her actions.

"I know what it feels like, Dahyun. Y'know the fact that I'm a man too." He said. "I remember what you said when I was 9 years old...." Dahyun recalls from the past.

// FLASHBACK //

"Aigooo! Your daughter is so cute. I bet she's gonna be an idol someday." Dahyun's Aunt said, pinching Dubu's chubby cheeks.

"She's fit to become an idol, but she wanted to be a scientist." Dahyun's mom smiled and fixed Dahyun's hair. "Aww she's a genius too! So cute!" Dahyun's Uncle smiles back.

"Dahyun's husband is very lucky." Dahyun's Aunt and Uncle squealed. But Dahyun's father didn't agree. "No. I don't want her in a relationship, okay??" Dahyun's father looked at the two.

They decided to move at a Apartment near through a junk shop.

// END OF FLASHBACK //

Dahyun's father awkwardly laughed, "Ah it's already a long time ago. Plus, I regret to say those words cuz' I don't want to lose you that time." Her father facepalmed. "What's with the sudden regret, Appa?" She asked, "And why did you choose that gangster??" Dahyun added. Her father found a interesting question so he looked back.

"I'm giving him a chance to love you, he's not like the other guy who would play with your heart. Even if he looks like a gangster, he has a good personality." Her father smiled. "Hot tempered is considered as a bad personality. Appa, you don't know him. He's a player." Dahyun said. "If he's a player, he's not a real man." Her father smirks. "Don't worry, He wont hurt you or something. Just trust me, okay??" He added. Dahyun just smiled back.