CHAPTER 26

"Father, I was just helping hi-"

"Didn't I told you not to be friends with him?!?" His father raised his voice as Sana flinched. He thought he will not yell at him ever again.

"F-Father what's wrong with helping Eunwoo??" Sana was frustated, his ears is red as tomato. He didn't want to yell at his own father so he tried to calm himself down by taking a deep breath.

"I don't want you to help Eunwoo and his father." Sana's father muttered as he take his leave
"Seriously??? He's seeking for help." Sana said, with his eyes open wide.

His father stopped from his tracks and still silent. Until Sana remembered how his father separate him from Eunwoo.

// FLASHBACK //

Sana used to be cute and handsome when he's 4 y/o. He's super lonely and doesn't have any friends.

One day, Sana is playing by himself at the play ground. Still he felt lonely even he's surrounded by guards. They don't pay attention to what Sana wants, they just protecting him just like a prisoner that was about to escape to a jail.

"H-Hey can chu pwaey(play) with me?" Sana said, holding out an expensive action figure.

Five of the guards stood up from their seats. Still no one answered him. "Pweasee??" Sana tried his best to caught the guards attention.

"I-I can play with you.." A boy around his age tried to approach him. The boy talk more straight than Sana, "Weally?(really)." Sana's eyes become wide and gladly took the boy's hand.

But one of Sana's body guard doesn't trust the boy as he tried to pull him out of Sana's territory.

"Stay away from Young master, little boy." Sana's body guard said, pulling his hand.

"N-Noew!(No)." Sana held the guard's hand as he pouted. "Let.him.goew(go)." Sana said, frowning at him. The guard found it cute so he let the boy go.

"U don't want to pwaey with me wight?(right)." Sana said while dragging the boy to his territory.

"Now u can pwaey with me." Sana give the expensive toy to him but the boy can't accept it coz' he thinks he would break it.

"What's chu namee." Sana exclaimed as the boy slowly holding the expensive toy. He slowly lifted his head to look directly at Sana. "I'm Cha Eunwoo.." The boy said, "Nishjj to meet chu! Eunwoo!!" Sana exclaimed.

"You what's your name?" Eunwoo chuckled when he met a new friend. "Minatowzaki Shana!" Sana exclaimed as one of the guards fake his cough. "It's Minatozaki Sana." He said as Eunwoo nodded.

"Nice to meet you too." He laughed awkwardly as his gaze gone back to the toy.

"This is what I exactly want to buy..." Eunwoo's eyes were sparkling while looking at it.

"Y-You can have it." Sana said, pointing at the toy. "W-What??? No. B-But This is yours..." Eunwoo said, giving the toy back to Sana. "Noew, you can have it. I down't(don't) want to play with it anymowre(anymore)." Sana smiled at him and Eunwoo gladly took it.

They spend more time at the play ground playing with the toy.

They become friends, Eunwoo always visits Sana on the play ground to play with him and his toys.

Months later, Sana's father came to pick up his son from the play ground with his rolls royce car.

The guard saluted him as he walk towards Sana and Eunwoo. "Where are the other guards?" His father asked, "Sir, They're at the mansion." He answered.

His father's sharp gaze landed on Eunwoo who's standing and looking at him. "And who's this child??" Sana's father said while checking at how cheap the boy was.

"Oh! He's my new fwiend(friend)." Sana said. Eunwoo was scared to introduce himself coz' looks like Sana's father is not gonna like him.

"Let's go.." His father dragged Sana through the car. Eunwoo doesn't know what to do but to let him drag Sana inside the car.

"W-What??? No! Eunwoo!!!" Sana's father closed the door and get inside the car as well. But before he close the door he looked at Eunwoo once again.

"Hey, you'll never gonna see my son again." Sana's father closed the door. Eunwoo could hear Sana's sobs at the car as he watch the car vanished from his sight.

Eunwoo felt emotional. He couldn't even protect his friend.

*

"Sana, didn't I told you to not be friends with poor people???" Sana's father tried to stop Sana from crying.

"He's my fwiend.." Sana said between the sobs, "Poor people can't be friends with rich people, okay????" His father raised his eyebrows to make it clear.

Sana frowned as he knows that his father is lying.

-

When Sana graduated in elementary, he decided to go in JYPARK ACADEMY. It was a surprise when he saw Eunwoo was his classmate. Eunwoo was the one who hated Sana first coz' he still remembered how Sana left him alone at the play ground without any last good bye. He thought he will never see him again.

So Eunwoo is Sana's childhood bestfriend. He just failed to protect his friend that time and now

They become enemies...

//END OF FLASHBACK//