CHAPTER 9

//The Next Day//

"Hey? I haven't seen Felix...can you help me find him??" A voice of a girl said (Moonbyul). "No..?? Where is he?" Sana crosses his arms and took a deep breath. "Maybe he's at the school ground, or eating his lunch." The girl's eyes widen a bit. "Thank youu, Sana!" The girl bowed. "Your always welcome, Moonbyul!" Sana smiled as he left the old classroom with some bullies in it.

Sana decided to go at the school gym and sat at the bench near the basketball court. He's alone and spending his time at his phone scrolling some of Dahyun's stolen photos. "She's cute tho..." Sana chuckled. Later on, Sana heard some several noises coming from the stall and so he walk near the stall and checked it, but nobody is in there. Sana shrugged his shoulders off. "Tf is that coming from??" Sana irritatingly said as he slipped his phone inside his pocket.

Sana continuously walk near the bush so he can go back to his class until a stranger got up from the bush trying to scare Sana who is still standing straightly and didn't even moved any muscle. "And...???Who are you again???" Sana raised his eyebrows as the person shivered in fear. "Wut??..you didn't even recognize me? It's me! Your favorite partner!! Lee Felix!!" Sana looked at felix's hands. "And you're eating again--" "No! Come here.." Felix interrupt Sana from speaking as he dragged Sana inside the stall. "This is where i hide when i skip my math subject." Sana gave a sinister laugh. "Seriously...you're ridiculous." Sana laughed until he dies. "Well...that's the least i can do." Felix continues to eat his lunch.

-

Sana got up when he recieved the message from Dahyun. "Snow White: Meet me at the school library." Sana smiled and so Felix was peeking at Sana's phone. "Is she your girlfriend--" "No! I mean...N-No! She's not my girlfriend...." Sana gave a awkward laugh as he get up and ran away from the school gym. "So, he changed...he never smile....and now i saw him did that...." Felix is still talking through himself and then shrugged his shoulders.