CHAPTER 20

"Ms. Kim, can you help me carry these stuffs??" Ms. Yoon said as Dahyun nodded excitedly. Dahyun get the box full of books and notebooks at continued to walk outside the door. "I'm very curious about what Sana is doing right now." Dahyun said looking at each room but still she couldn't find Sana. "Maybe he's at the school gym??" Dahyun shrugged it off and proceed to walk.

"I haven't seen him since this morning...I wonder if he's with his friends." Dahyun really want to know about Sana's injury, she doesn't know if he's okay or not.

While she's walking, she saw a familiar hair color sitting on the bench right next to the basketball court. "Oh! Sana--" Dahyun stopped from her tracks when she heard a girl's voice. "The boy who changed me.....was you, Sana..." Dahyun watched how the girl lean to Sana's face.

Dahyun pouted. She feels like she wants to slap that girl and Sana. ".....Why does it feels like he's cheating on me, even if we don't have relationship?!?! Am I jea-- NO! WHY THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE JEALOUS!?" Dahyun wants to punch the air but she can't, she'll look like and idiot if she does. ".......I'm an idiot..I don't even like him." Dahyun awkwardly laughed.

She regret being right beside Sana when he hurt himself. She regret treating Sana's wounds. Maybe this is the beginning of falling inlove.

She ran as fast as she can not to see Sana and that girl 'kissing' (which is a probably misunderstanding cuz' Sana didn't let that girl kiss him just because he likes Dahyun.)

-

"Why do I have to be friends with those kind of boys....." Dahyun mumbled as she put the box on the table. "Seems like you're pretty tired, Dahyun..?" Heechul came behind the bookshelf. Dahyun frown and lift a huge and heavy book and throwed it to Heechul. Unfortunately he grab it fast. "Woah! Don't do that miss. You're about to hit me in the face again." Dahyun looked up and saw Heechul's wounded face. Heechul flipped the book and raised his eyebrows, "....Encyclopedia.......huh...." Heechul closed the book and throwed it on the box.

"Can you see this?????" He pointed at his face. "Your boyfriend did that to me.." Heechul innocently smiled at her. "Leave me alone! Or i'll fucking do what Sana did to your face!" Dahyun aggressively lift her hand as if she's going to slap him and left him standing there.

"....And he's not my fucking boyfriend!!" She shouted behind the door. Thank goodness the librarian wasn't inside the library when Dahyun yelled.

-

Dahyun was now sitting on her seat with a furrowed eyebrows, rolling her eyes in annoyance when she remembered how the girl kissed Sana on the bench.

"Sana the war freak, has a girlfriend. Congratulations!" Dahyun harshly said rolling her eyes again while opening the chapter 7 of the book. "I should be happy that no one is bothering me now!" Dahyun mumbled trying to smile.

Dahyun noticed that she's not alone inside the classroom. There was a boy seating on the back, far away from her seat. "He's familiar to me...I think I saw him at the library..?" Dahyun frown and begin to guess who's that person.

"......Cha Eunwoo.." Dahyun mumbled and get up from her chair. She approached the guy and prepared a handshake. "You're Cha Eunwoo, right??????" Dahyun smiled excitedly.

The person isn't looking at Dahyun since he had his earpods on.

She begin to tap his shoulders, and finally. Eunwoo noticed her. "Who are you?" He removed his earpods. "I'm Dahyun! I didn't know we're at the same class!!" Dahyun smiled politely reaching his hand. Sana leaned his shoulder on the door listening to their conversations. "Nice to meet you, Da--" "Ok that's enough! I told you not to talk to him! Why didn't you listen to me?!?!" Sana yelled and lost his temper. Eunwoo couldn't speak as he aggressively get up from his seat.

"Is there a problem with me??" Eunwoo said. Sana fold his arms on his chest. "Yes. There is." Sana bitterly spoke as Dahyun frowns to him. "Why do you even need to play with girl's heart..." Eunwoo mumbled while getting his backpack. Sana heard it and so he grabbed him by his collar. "What did you say?!?" He almost punched Eunwoo but Dahyun hold his right arm reminding his injury. "Fuckin' stay away from her." He whispered from Eunwoo's ears, loosing grip from his collar. "I know..." Eunwoo mumbled once again. Dahyun was just watching them compete from each other's eyes.

"...this one is real.." Sana mumbles, still not giving spare glances to Dahyun. Eunwoo leaves the classroom and so the two of them are still quiet.

"Do you even have to do that???" Dahyun spoke and can't stop frowning at Sana. He didn't say anything. "Why don't you go to your girlfriend and leave me alone." Dahyun added. This time, Sana looked at Dahyun with a serious face. "I don't have one." Sana was confused about what Dahyun said. "Are you sure?? Then who are you kissing that time?? A ghost????" Dahyun rolled her eyes. "Oh! Moonbyul! She's not my girlfriend and before she lean towards me I pushed her. Before I knew she was just practicing her confession that time." Sana said with all his heart.

"Why are you acting like this??? Are you jealous?????" Sana wiggles his eyebrows as he teased Dahyun. "N-No I'm not jealous!!" She said, trying not to smile because of the good news.

"Then why did you stopped me earlier when I wan't to talk to Eunwoo?????" Sana stopped from his actions while his ears are becoming red. "You're the one who's jealous!!" Dahyun crossed her arms as Sana still thinking of his next move. "I'm not jealous!! How can I be so jealous when I don't have interest in you?????" Sana lied and crosses his fingers.

"Exactly! We don't have interest in each other how can we be so jealous????" Dahyun lied too. It was coming from her facial expressions.

They're both dumb, still denying their feelings from each other.

--------

(A/N: You're both jealous of each other. Just kiss alreadyyyyyyy!!!!)